56 year old Pepa is Salty about botched butt job

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
But what if you get older and your 50+ wife wants to get a titty upgrade? Nothing fancy. Just something to make them pop and sag less?

I don't think there's anything wrong with a little maintenance, but be happy with what you have...or hit the gym to give some shape.

nikkas would get clowned all day for doing the equivalent.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You can see it in Salts eyes. She doesn’t really want to do this anymore but she’s gotta do it to keep the lights on. Who really wants to be bloated and stuffed into a teenie bopper costume to perform for a half hour? Most of their fans are grandparents. It’s a sad sight. Mind you, I’m not saying that older performers can’t entertain, but you can clearly see that Salt doesn’t want to be there. Peppa on the other hand has always played the back to Salt so now it’s her “time to shine”. Mental illness is real!

Reminds me of BBD

bell-biv-devoe-funk-fest-george-floyd-police-brutality-interview-header-1590709168-compressed.jpg

These nikkas never wrote any of their songs so the only way to eat is to tour constantly
I just looked up their net worths. Who knows how accurate this shyt is though. According to celebritynetworth.com:

Pepa: $15 million
Salt: $14 million
Spinderella: $10 million
Ronnie DeVoe: $15 million
Michael Bivins: $40 million
Ricky Bell: $15 million

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I just looked up their net worths. Who knows how accurate this shyt is though. According to celebritynetworth.com:

The music associated with their catalogue may be worth that but they definitely are not. If Salt n Pepa are worth a combined 40 million dollars and still have to perform in costumes like that, something is amiss.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
Lack of any willingness to get body enhancement surgery is the new benchmark for a good mate in 2020 lmao.
I've been more and more surprised by the willingness of women to get surgery.

Especially white women, there are several women in my class who have had plastic surgery already and these hoes are in their 20s :gucci:
Its permeated everywhere, not just entertainment - professional women too.

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz

No way any of them have that much money