56 year old Pepa is Salty about botched butt job

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Crazy how things shift. We once had days of cartoon level bolt-on t*ts but now it's ant booty's time to shine. Both equally ridiculous. WATTBA.

The thing is most black women don't have pathetically low levels of ass.

NINTCHDBPICT000581958899.jpg

Absolutely nothing wrong with this. Stay natty brehettes. :mjcry:

This is the perfect.. them big sloppy mango bootys aint shyt

I hate seeing women destroy an ass like this for them big dooky bootys

smh

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm all for the logic of body dysmorphia and going too far

but
1. Her shyt aint that bad, she just doesnt have thighs to match and that can be fixed on her part
2. Of course Salt-n-Pepa have to perform in those outfits, thats their style. Would you rather see them in ballgowns rapping about big dikk men? :dame: they chose to come out like that and sing Push It to restore the feeling

3. Money or not, for some musicians and celebrities ... you gotta keep that bag afloat. Even if you have say 5 million... you arent gonna just turn down shows and let your legacy die out.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Pepa has lost all knowledge of self.

Shame.
Sister was a gorgeous enigma as a voice over artist.

Art Barr

Pepa never had knowledge of self and it has shown her whole career. Most of the legacy GOLDEN era hold over acts. Are showing they still ol school way of thought toys still. When they earned a way to be new school way of thought contributors. When they still culturally wack and lack knowledge of self.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Some don't have their moment in the sun and end up chasing that moment for the rest of their lives due to insecurity. I think Pepa was always the less attractive one and it fukked with her head.

She wrote a book.
That explains this behavior rather clearly.
Plus she still has not ramped to gain knowledge of self and is a ol school legacy hold over to golden age culture accepted and endoctrined act. She is solid as far as being the drawing artist pepa. Yet lacking culturally in knowledge of self siginificantly. To the point it still plays out.

She is fukked up in the head early about looks.
As she was a childhood baby pageant or child pageant debutante and winner.

So she had that weird puberty stage and never bought into what she was physically.
While lacking key knowledge of self elements. She was supposed to get being an ol school way of thought legacy hold act in thr new school way of thought. So she never grew out of being wack. To gain knowledge of self like most rap acts who were ol school way of thought and rooted in semantics rooted around mainstream disco, dj Hollywood era turned house.

Art Barr

You can not deflect on herbie anymore pepa, darling.
Knowledge of self,...It starts with you.

I love you pepa.
I love you salt

I adore spinderella.

I don't post to demean.
I post so you can ramp up from your obviously apparent wackness, as a person. Whom is lacking knowledge of self.

You are your only problem.
As you don't have a boogeyman.
If so what are their white people names.
So you can handle that publically.

Nobody did nuffin to you.

You do it to yourself.

Last edited:

fairfax12

Pro
Daps
It's sad because she still pretty bad in the face. She just didn't wanna let her body go.