56 year old Pepa is Salty about botched butt job

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
new-york-ny-usa-6th-apr-2015-sandra-pepa-denton-at-arrivals-for-lane-EK42RJ.jpg

new-york-ny-usa-17th-apr-2018-cheryl-james-and-sandra-denton-of-salt-n-pepa-attend-the-food-bank-for-new-york-citys-can-do-awards-dinner-at-cipriani-wall-street-on-april-17-2018-in-new-york-city-credit-john-palmermedia-punchalamy-live-news-MCP6DR.jpg
Yuck

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I’m really enjoying dating this lady with no ass. She has a little curve at the hips and very nice breasts at 34 D. She might but one of the least insecure women I’ve ever dated. She seems really happy in her own lane. I’ve never even heard her consider another woman being somehow better than her. I’m shooting the club up if she ever slips and let’s me go raw.
:blessed:
does she have a little booty, or literally no/flat ass?

cuz there's a difference between having curves with a little booty and having the hank hill ass. i couldn't do the latter.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know why women are so hell bent on remaining fukkable for the rest of their lives. Everyone has their moment in the sun and she still looks good, but the butt implants make her silly. Nothing was wrong with her before....ass isn’t everything but you cant tell women this nowadays.
Some don't have their moment in the sun and end up chasing that moment for the rest of their lives due to insecurity. I think Pepa was always the less attractive one and it fukked with her head.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn

:snoop:
Pushing 60 & getting ass shots for what

Screen-Shot-2020-12-12-at-6.37.03-PM.png

1060717-kaaboo-cayman-2019.jpg

Imagine looking and dressing like this at damn near 60. I feel kinda bad for these people who still have to do this for a living at almost 60. It doesn’t look like fun, this shyt looks like work and that’s why she feels the insane pressure to compete with women her grandkids age...Low key, it’s embarrassing.:scust:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I am 100% against any body enhancements.

shyt is wack and very tranny-ish, and the nikkaz who applaud fake asses are suspect as fukk to me, just like the dudes that say shyt like "I dont like to fukk, I just like to get head."

Well, stick yo dikk in a glory hole and unsuspectingly let 'Twan give you the "best head" you have ever had in your fukkING LIFE.

:dame:
This really escalated

From “Peppa got a fake ass”
To “Get head from a dude then!!”

You good my guy?
:dwillhuh:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine looking and dressing like this at damn near 60. I feel kinda bad for these people who still have to do this for a living at almost 60. It doesn’t look like fun, this shyt looks like work and that’s why she feels the insane pressure to compete with women her grandkids age...Low key, it’s embarrassing.:scust:

Same breh... i mean this is some mental illness level stuff