56 year old Pepa is Salty about botched butt job

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men we have to take some accountability for this:comeon:
This is what happens when you spend decades idolizing your womens ass size over her brain size.
This is not judgement since I was once in the same boat. Tell your woman how beautiful she is naturally.
Now,we not taking accountability for Pepa,she went 60 years without an ass and decided she still wanted to compete with women 40 years her junior:martin:. I'm sorry but at 60 there is no competetion in regards to beauty.Go find a man your age who is attracted to 60 year olds genuninely. instead of chasing young men who might fukk an older woman from time to time. But have no intention on marrying a 60 year old woman unless they think they are in the will somewhere.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

if you tough press play*

tenor.gif

who ever saw "dat ass" explode as it happened had to be traumatized.
that lady prolly had to sleep face for half a year.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i get nothing from those fake booties because they don't jiggle. just like fake t*ts. no point in doing that. just do squats and eat cornbread.
You notice women who were once highschool athletes always have ass. because its a muscle that develops as a part of being physically active. (look at track and field athletes all slim but still got meat back there)
then softens up as you become less active as you get older. Women don't have flat booties not because of genetics but because instead of playing soccer and volleyball, they were playing with makeup and playing dress up growing up.