56 year old Pepa is Salty about botched butt job

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
I don’t know why women are so hell bent on remaining fukkable for the rest of their lives. Everyone has their moment in the sun and she still looks good, but the butt implants make her silly. Nothing was wrong with her before....ass isn’t everything but you cant tell women this nowadays.

Last edited:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m really enjoying dating this lady with no ass. She has a little curve at the hips and very nice breasts at 34 D. She might but one of the least insecure women I’ve ever dated. She seems really happy in her own lane. I’ve never even heard her consider another woman being somehow better than her. I’m shooting the club up if she ever slips and let’s me go raw.
:blessed:

Thanks for sharing :mjlol:

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I’m really enjoying dating this lady with no ass. She has a little curve at the hips and very nice breasts at 34 D. She might but one of the least insecure women I’ve ever dated. She seems really happy in her own lane. I’ve never even heard her consider another woman being somehow better than her. I’m shooting the club up if she ever slips and let’s me go raw.
:blessed:
We gotta stop letting one or two redeeming qualities in a woman be the reason we are ready to risk it all and want to nut in her and make her pregnant :snoop:
Let's normalize taking enough time studying the women we let into our lives before we fukk around and procreate with them.
Outside of her seemingly being secure with her looks, how you know she would be a solid parent to your kid if she ever got pregnant while "shooting the club"?:stopitslime:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Hate to see it especially with older generation, :unimpressed:

Women don't know how to age with grace anymore.

This shyt is a legit mental health crisis.

So crazy! I legit saw some unbelievable shyt a few hours ago but i don't really start threads. So! :gurl: A girl i know, probably about 5 yrs older than me (so, mid 40s!) just got ass shots and her boobs done. She got mad kids and a man, so why? I seen her dipping out the bldg late with some young nikkas. :usure:

But, charitably, I'll say, it's hard getting old as a female, ie, one who is viewed primarily based on one's looks. :usure: Im just edging in at 39 and im.... not amused, ngl. :beli:

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
So crazy! I legit saw some unbelievable shyt a few hours ago but i don't really start threads. So! :gurl: A girl i know, probably about 5 yrs older than me (so, mid 40s!) just got ass shots and her boobs done. She got mad kids and a man, so why? I seen her dipping out the bldg late with some young nikkas. :usure:

But, charitably, I'll say, it's hard getting old as a female, ie, one who is viewed primarily based on one's looks. :usure: Im just edging in at 39 and im.... not amused, ngl. :beli:

IG ?
:feedme:

Superstar
Daps
We gotta stop letting one or two redeeming qualities in a woman be the reason we are ready to risk it all and want to nut in her and make her pregnant :snoop:
Let's normalize taking enough time studying the women we let into our lives before we fukk around and procreate with them.
Outside of her seemingly being secure with her looks, how you know she would be a solid parent to your kid if she ever got pregnant while "shooting the club"?:stopitslime:

Lmao it’s just jokes. I’m honestly taking my time and she’s been a real joy to learn. I’m not bothered by her lack of ass and neither is she. She’s dope ass woman with good qualities all around. I hope that one day we can get to that point, in the future, and see if we might want to be together permanently.

:mjlit: But she bet not slip cause I’ll shoot that shyt up like Arnold in the last 15 minutes of “commando”

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how things shift. We once had days of cartoon level bolt-on t*ts but now it's ant booty's time to shine. Both equally ridiculous. WATTBA.

The thing is most black women don't have pathetically low levels of ass.

NINTCHDBPICT000581958899.jpg

Absolutely nothing wrong with this. Stay natty brehettes. :mjcry:
Word. She can get it any day of the week.:ohlawd:

She make the body type work. I swear to god that if Rihanna still in the market at 56, imma shoot my shot. Raw. Extreme regret.:mjcry:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Guys relax, yall are homo erectus when homo sapien sapien were taking over.

Homo erectus: Look at these sapiens combing their hair and taking baths :hhh:. Working together in large, organized, teams :hhh:. I'm going take it back to the good days!!

Homo erectus: :deadmanny: extinct

We're on the beginning edge of the next evolution of transhumanism. You can ride the wave and become homo sapien evolvis, or :deadmanny: like homo erectus.