53% of Homeless in US have full time jobs

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
if working a full time job can’t get you the basic necessities.. access to proper and adequate food, housing, health and childcare, transportation, and access to affordable education.. especially as the richest country in the world.. the system has already failed..it’s just that it’s a slow game and the consequences tend to lag actions by a few decades, but now they just make up new rules as this ponzi scheme goes on, so what’s real anymore?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not surprising. A lot of gig and contract workers qualify as homeless.

Technically at one point my baby mama was homeless because she lived with me and I paid for everything :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
It's a crying shame, but I don't see people willing to face what's in front of them

Most people would rather ignore da problem than facing it head on. Because by acknowledging it, they have to realize their places in da world and that it too could happen to them.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
nikka what?ask Op for the source
I'm the one calling bullshyt
OP started the thread off with an article that provides the data…

:unimpressed:

Did you even read it…

What’s with you goofy nikkas that have comebacks for days but no facts?

You’re currently using the largest database of information in the history of civilization… and you don’t even know what you’re talking about?

Make it make sense.

Daps

They have jobs, but no homes. Inside America’s unseen homelessness crisis.​

We're gonna have north american favelas n shyt, but once they tear those down like theyre doing in Cali, then what? Somethings gotta give man. Most the damn country is insecure when it comes wanting to or are currently raising a family, as well as having a place to live. Even when you're fully damn employed.
I can believe the premise.

Money for wars but can't feed the poor.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: NZA