53% of Homeless in US have full time jobs

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

They have jobs, but no homes. Inside America’s unseen homelessness crisis.​

We're gonna have north american favelas n shyt, but once they tear those down like theyre doing in Cali, then what? Somethings gotta give man. Most the damn country is insecure when it comes wanting to or are currently raising a family, as well as having a place to live. Even when you're fully damn employed.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Naw dog..my cousin works extensively with the homeless in Urban Triage and highlighted this. majority of his clients work full or part time.

My local church does outreach, and you wouldn't believe how many college students, active, going to class and everything ain't got a place to live.

It's a crying shame, but I don't see people willing to face what's in front of them

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
We're gonna have north american favelas n shyt, but once they tear those down like theyre doing in Cali, then what? Somethings gotta give man. Most the damn country is insecure when it comes wanting to or are currently raising a family, as well as having a place to live. Even when you're fully damn employed.

Our current presidential race is a three issue race and none of those issues are the OP.

We're doomed. And this is the tipping point I fear.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
People tend to overlook these people because they aren't what "homeless" looks like in most peoples eyes.

Section 8 vouchers ( which these would be the ideal candidates, but likely don't qualify) do not come in any reasonable amount of time to get these folks into housing....despite being contributing members of society.

All of this is happening, while there are people legitimately looking to live in vans/buses for funsies.