"50 reminds me of CB4" his baby moms airs him out

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In all seriousness:

50 groupies trying to blame the Baby Momma in this shyt are PATHETIC.

Art Barr, I thought you was a smart nikka ....

If you was smart, you see the Baby Momma was EXTREMELY honest in the interview: "he cares about his son", "His son loves him and he loves his son", "I did cheat" (And even let the host cut her off, BEFORE she could say HE CHEATED MANY TIMES FIRST)....

NO BITTER WOMAN IS GOING TO LET ANY OF THE ABOVE THINGS LEAVE HER LIPS..... NO "BITTER" WOMAN ON THIS EARTh...

You fukking groupies are so BLINDED by your love for 50, you are going to slurp him till the end of time.

This lady came off like an EXTREMELY blunt, STRAIGHT FORWARD, HONEST PERSON.... When 50 is blunt and straight forward, it's all good, but when someone airs him out, yall cry (NOT ONLY IS 50 A BULLY THAT'S SOFT ON THE INSIDE, BULL ALL HIS HOE ASS STANS ALSO)...

This man has LITERALLY fell out with EVERY PERSON who has EVER entered his life.. The only 2 he hasn't split on bad terms with?

His Grandmother and Eminem...

And the ONLY REASON THAT is the case, is because they "took care of him when he couldn't take care of himself", so, since they did this deed for him, he doesn't mind being a subordinate to them....

But everyone else on this fukking planet: From Yayo to banks to Dre to Jimmy to his son to his Baby Mom... he want them to basically bow down to him and KISS THE GROUND HE WALK ON.....

This is why he falls out with LITERALLY all of them, except the 2 i listed above...

This is FACT.

What he seriously needs to do is: Go get himself some counseling for a good 3 to 6 months... Just pay a counselor to help get all that buried pain and aingst out of his system...

Then he needs to CALL HIS BABY MOM, and talk to her LIKE A LADY, and then her, him, and their son ALL GO TO COUNSELING TOGETHER....

And he SHOULD break her bread for the rest of her life...

Imma end it with this: Real Spit, put yourself in Marcus Shoes.... Your Daddy is FILTHY RICH .... And doesn't give your MOTHER a dime....

Reall talk, I love my mom more than ANYBODY..... EVERY MAN DOES ..... If My dad was RICH, and didn't help MY MOM OUT, I'd look at the nikka side eyed and cut his ass off too.... fukk the money, I'm rolling with moms..

"Your Baby Mother.. That relationship is forever.... Forever... That never goes away" - 50 Cent after Nas signed with Jay-Z at Def Jam (50 elluding to how Jay shytted on Nas in Super Ugly)

But let me guess.... 50's OWN RULES dont apply to him right? Yea, I know...

The man better go see a counselor QUICK, to live at least the remaining years of his life in HAPPINESS, or just kill himself. There no other options at this point.

#FactsOnly .... #StansEther ....#StruggleAmbitionWillFlop ... #GotNothingToDoWithTheThread ... #ButIfeltLikeSayingItAnyway

giphy.gif

6Rn7M.gif

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- threads get merged all the time on here.. depending on who makes theres first, is the destination.. @FreshAIG made the thread first.. its really that simple..

- "constant hate".. :heh: you must still be butthurt i called you out for being a paid G-Unit groupie/e-team weirdo who had his college tuition paid for by G-Unity.. that came on here to spend damn near 4 days in Ross threads, ironically- constantly hating..

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sinc...y-spent-all-day-night-in-ross-threads.195945/

stay in ya lane.. i already sent you into hiding once..

Hiding? Don't make me laugh lil dude. I've always had sporadic posting due to my job. You called me out? Or I said they paid for some tuition while I did engineering over there? How'd you call me out when I had posted the same info on the bored the day before lil nikka? What happened to all the exposures you promised in that thread? Lose your back bone again?

Fresh AIG made the second thread too, so don't come in here with your lies again breh.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Stopped at 1:08. I'm not trying to hear no bitter woman speak.

Talking about "I didn't know you needed an invitation to go to a graduation"

Yes you did, at most graduations they only give students a certain amount of tickets.

While i agree.. If you really wanted to be there you would of been there.. no excuse.

Daps
Hiding? Don't make me laugh lil dude. I've always had sporadic posting due to my job. You called me out? Or I said they paid for some tuition while I did engineering over there? How'd you call me out when I had posted the same info on the bored the day before lil nikka? What happened to all the exposures you promised in that thread? Lose your back bone again?

Fresh AIG made the second thread too, so don't come in here with your lies again breh.
so, you gonna sit here and bold-faced LIE you wasnt posting damn near everyday, all-day & night.. up until Mar. 7th, like it aint one click away..? :heh:

they both made a thread.. whoever made it first, thats the destination.. you got a issue with that, talk to admin.. dont go around crying like a little h0e because someone made a thread title that doesnt have good things about your favorite rapper..

serious sh!t.. (aside from a few cool ones)G-Unit dudes easily do some of the most b!tching on this board when things dont go your way..

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This bytch is disgraceful:pachaha:

Look at her face after they played that clip of 50 saying she ain't worked in 12 years:shaq2:

How the hell she wearing 50 Cent headphones and at the same time says "Marquis don't even have headphones" :dahell:

How she calling him Boo Boo and say he CB4 at the same time:snoop:

According to a lot of nikkas, Boo Boo was more ruthless:ufdup:

And at the end we know the real cause of all this... 50 said he'll take care of her for the rest of her life, but he's switched and said when his son turns 21 he's cutting off all the checks. :umad:

Choose your BM's carefully brehs:snoop:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While i agree.. If you really wanted to be there you would of been there.. no excuse.
That's the truth, but you can't force yourself on someone. I just spoke to my "father" about this today. Marquis old enough, he could of asked Fif to come if meant that much to him, but Fif seem like the type of nikka that will fall back on you with the swiftness of Shinobi if he sees that you don't appreciate him or you do him wrong.

Dude doesn't force himself on anyone and that seems to make people salty, I'm the same way tbh and I've noticed that when people need you or want you to be around them and you don't really care then they'll get in their feelings

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
@homiedontplaydat

QUESTION :
do you have child/children born out of wedlock?
or are you divorced, with a child/children?

art barr

No to both. I have 3 children with the same woman, my wife. If me and my wife don't make it then it's on me to make an effort to see my children. I refuse to believe that 50 didn't have the means to find the date and location of that graduation.......any one of us coulda Googled that shyt, the nikka just ain't wanna go. Him attending that graduation was between him and his son, his baby mama ain't have nothing to do with why he didn't show up TO HIS SONS high school graduation. The nikkas a shytty father, it is what it is

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so, you gonna sit here and bold-faced LIE you wasnt posting damn near everyday, all-day & night.. up until Mar. 7th, like it aint one click away..? :heh:

they both made a thread.. whoever made it first, thats the destination.. you got a issue with that, talk to admin.. dont go around crying like a little h0e because someone made a thread title that doesnt have good things about your favorite rapper..

serious sh!t.. (aside from a few cool ones)G-Unit dudes easily do some of the most b!tching on this board when things dont go your way..

If I was posting every day till March wouldn't I have a lot more posts than only 1000 in a year and a half breh? You're grasping at straws here, I had a run of posting while home from work for 2-3 days and you caught feelings, you're here pretty much all day every day and even know the dates posters come and go. Thati's weird. Maybe time to go outside and get some fresh air breh, kick a ball with your dirt bag kids or somethin.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
If I were fif, just based on her being wreckless. I would have my lawyer petition the court to change the child support order now that he is grown. Now that he is 18, custodial rights change. Fif can go back to court change the amount and force her to contribute to the education and health care of her child.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No to both. I have 3 children with the same woman, my wife. If me and my wife don't make it then it's on me to make an effort to see my children. I refuse to believe that 50 didn't have the means to find the date and location of that graduation.......any one of us coulda Googled that shyt, the nikka just ain't wanna go. Him attending that graduation was between him and his son, his baby mama ain't have nothing to do with why he didn't show up TO HIS SONS high school graduation. The nikkas a shytty father, it is what it is

you are happily married and not experiencing raising children out of wedlock.
so, you are not authenicated in the single parent custodial/non-custodial situation.
things differ greatly when you don't share a tax bracket.
down, to the eic tax return you receive in conjunction with your wife in marriage.
this whole situation is about money in regards to children made out of wedlock.
as one it breeds poverty, and the females in the situation are eic vampires/cs succubus level, in general.

it completely differs from your situation.
hopefully, you don't go through divorce or separation.
or have to be forced from the home.
like what could have happened in relation to physical abuse like fiddy succumbed to.

you also, are not CURRENTLY dealing with a female who is using traditionalism/online activity/narcissism/government capitalism based laws in a penal colony to the press.
to paint a differing image, and create sentimentalism and paint a negative public image for a father.
so, your point of view is not fully experienced with dealing with this situation, at this current time.
plus, you are speaking from a self equated standpoint being married.
not an objective standpoint, where you took into consideration possible variable and nefarious/narcissistic principles and people.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If I were fif, just based on her being wreckless. I would have my lawyer petition the court to change the child support order now that he is grown. Now that he is 18, custodial rights change. Fif can go back to court change the amount and force her to contribute to the education and health care of her child.

that could be misconstrued publically as well.
plus, it would hamper his child's ability to attend college.
then, blame erroneously could be placed onto his court, again as well.

fiddy already did what he needed to do in court.
legal is always a killer and the timer periods it takes to see things through.
when, you are a person of color.
plus, a person of color who can be billed for fees.
make it a longer process, that could be detrimental to his son's full education.

so, imo...
i think fiddy just needs to weather the storm.
he will get the chance to articulate his side, on numerous occassions later in his sons life.
hopefully his son, doesn't get a female pregnant out of wedlock.
to learn the hard way about the life his father had to endure to raise him.

art barr

Daps
If I was posting every day till March wouldn't I have a lot more posts than only 1000 in a year and a half breh? You're grasping at straws here, I had a run of posting while home from work for 2-3 days and you caught feelings, you're here pretty much all day every day and even know the dates posters come and go. Thati's weird. Maybe time to go outside and get some fresh air breh, kick a ball with your dirt bag kids or somethin.
its really not that difficult to see when/what anyone posts.. its a feature everyone can use, so say theres a time like this.. and you say a flat-out lie like,"i had a run posting home from work for 2-3 DAYS.. when in fact, it was over 3 WEEKS..

here.. look..

you started here.. Feb.15th.. ironically- in a Ross thread: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7365717/

March 8th, you fell back "all of a sudden": http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7617808/ (my thread was made the day before :beli:)

between those dates, you were here damn near EVERYDAY.. all day, and night i might add.. in damn near- the same few threads.. literally, hundreds of posts.. you missed a few days here, and there.. but, to flat-out lie like it aint a click away, is laughable to say the least..

now that we know you're a liar(again), im gonna go enjoy some bbq.. have fun checking your 50-cent Google alerts, and if you're gonna lie- at least have your story halfway tight.. sh!t is embarrassing.. seriously..