"50 reminds me of CB4" his baby moms airs him out

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why this is hard to digest. 50 told his son a couple of years ago, when he fif showed up unannounced and was dissed for doing so. He specifically stated "I'm done, your momma won". he made it very clear. He's not crying about it, not trying to fix it, he's probably puzzled why it's a story. His son pretty much shytted on him as well as his baby mom. Made it public via TMZ. Now when he doesn't show up to the graduation his son on facebook hit him with the fake outrage.

Yeah 50 just fukked up saying he didn't go cuz "I didn't know the date" cuz he guess they aint want him there:rudy:....cuz that implies he woulda showed up if he knew the date when that aint the only reason or a good reason...and maybe he would have had his son asked,but I cant really fault a 17-18 year old for taking you at ya word when you say "Im done with you" or not being the bigger man and calling you and asking you to come to his graduation...he grown but he a kid so maybe he was waiting on the grown up to humble himself and call and try to come to his sons graduation:heh:...im sure they'll squash it one day if 50 can approach the lox and nas about squashing beef im sure he'll work up the humbleness or realize its stupid to not squash "beef" wit ya son...but for now seem like everybody involved hard headed and got what they all ACTED like they wanted....its the spin after the fact that's silly....50 acted like he didn't want to be there,mama acted like she didn't care if he was there,the son acted like he didn't care...now it happens and every body pointing the finger,basic family dispute shyt...drawn out cuz people would rather front like they don't care when they do:russ:...I think 50 more built to not give a damn than most people though so if Marquis tryna punish em he probably barkin up the wrong tree:pachaha:..i don't know if 50 actin.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it's not dry snitching, it

Let me explain something to you. Your emoticons means absolutely nothing to me. Again, a man deeply rooted in his word told you where he stands. You didn't take it seriously. Is it his fault? or your fault for not relying on his commitment to his word.

I already told you whos fault it was,read through the emoticons or :camby: nikka....if you rooted in your word don't make up excuses for yourself later cuz you look like a scumbag....say "Im done with that lil nikka so I didn't go"...Now im done with you so don't waste your time quoting me again cuz I wont respond and im a man of my word:mjpls:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I already told you whos fault it was,read through the emoticons or :camby: nikka....if you rooted in your word don't make up excuses for yourself later cuz you look like a scumbag....say "Im done with that lil nikka so I didn't go"...Now im done with you so don't waste your time quoting me again cuz I wont respond and im a man of my word:mjpls:
more emoticons, if it was that simple.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
I rock with fif on the music tip, but there's no excuse to miss your son's graduation. He could of had an assistant look up on the internet the for the school year schedule and I'm pretty sure they would of showed him a date. I feel sorry for his son because he has to bare witness to all of this. His mother is money hungry that wants to make 50 look bad in front of their son in every which way. And 50 musically I can rock with, but the dude is a psychopath. We may applaud him on every now and then on his antics, but homie is missing a few screws in his head. I don't condone putting your hand on any woman. I responded in the other thread without even listening to the audio and I believe her 100% but she still comes off like a bird. I don't see this ending well.

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
I rock with fif on the music tip, but there's no excuse to miss your son's graduation. He could of had an assistant look up on the internet the for the school year schedule and I'm pretty sure they would of showed him a date. I feel sorry for his son because he has to bare witness to all of this. His mother is money hungry that wants to make 50 look bad in front of their son in every which way. And 50 musically I can rock with, but the dude is a psychopath. We may applaud him on every now and then on his antics, but homie is missing a few screws in his head. I don't condone putting your hand on any woman. I responded in the other thread without even listening to the audio and I believe her 100% but she still comes off like a bird. I don't see this ending well.
are u 50 cents baby mama and on a forum?

tumblr_n49i0jARIN1s65rzwo4_400.gif

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
are u 50 cents baby mama and on a forum?

tumblr_n49i0jARIN1s65rzwo4_400.gif

nah, I'm just a fan of his music and a father of 2 boys that would never miss a graduation of theirs. That's just something I cannot agree with on. No excuses. His son's mother is a bird period, she understands she has literally 3 yrs to get herself in order financially. It looks like she's baiting Fif to do something crazy to get bread off of. Again, I'm not missing my sons graduation for nobody.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she confirmed everything nikkas have been saying on here, dude is rich but hurt and bitter inside... which is why he keeps the street fukkery in his right pocket, because thats what makes him feel comfy when things don't go his way....

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No to both. I have 3 children with the same woman, my wife. If me and my wife don't make it then it's on me to make an effort to see my children. I refuse to believe that 50 didn't have the means to find the date and location of that graduation.......any one of us coulda Googled that shyt, the nikka just ain't wanna go. Him attending that graduation was between him and his son, his baby mama ain't have nothing to do with why he didn't show up TO HIS SONS high school graduation. The nikkas a shytty father, it is what it is
Cause he missed his son's graduation?:heh: