"50 reminds me of CB4" his baby moms airs him out

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
you can not get any information from a school as the non-custodial parent, period.
the administration will be mum's the word.
so, as not to even incite an incident of liability.

a lot of cats who have split households form either divorce/separation/single parenthood/custodial guardianship.

have been lied to and used as pawns.
it is a shame most don't recognize any of these actions.
until, much later in the discourse of a toxic child bearing relationship with a significant other.
to learn the first kernels of truth concerning their errant relationships with their parents, in these instances.

it is a reason a lot of people have to apologize to the non-custodial, or custodial parent.
when, in these types of relationships.
later on down the line, as adults.

art barr

I know you deal with it big homie, but I also know a LOT of parents who don't talk to their baby moms at all, never get to see their kids and they can call the school and get updates and find out information about their sons. So I cannot give 50 that excuse. If he wants to find out, he can.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know you deal with it big homie, but I also know a LOT of parents who don't talk to their baby moms at all, never get to see their kids and they can call the school and get updates and find out information about their sons. So I cannot give 50 that excuse. If he wants to find out, he can.

those maybe administrative issues, that legal has ironed out.
or, quite possibly a custodial parent showing that non-custodial parent mercy.
to handle a child's issues, in the event of something arising during the school day.
you have to be invited through some channel, of the custodial parent.
if you don't, you can easily have it go awry.
if, the custodial parent finds out it took place.
plus, it can be used against you as the non-custodial parent in a kidnapping charge, too.

a smart non-custodial parent is not going to risk those issues of liability.
nor, is the school if threatened going to go to bat for a non-custodial parent in that event, either.

i know it sounds valiant to go to jail to see your children.
yet, that is an emotional foolish demeanor and course of action to take.
as it damages your public sanctity and self.
where, it could prevent you from ever seeing your children, when they are minors.

art barr

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
those maybe administrative issues, that legal has ironed out.
or, quite possibly a custodial parent showing that non-custodial parent mercy.
to handle a child's issues, in the event of something arising during the school day.
you have to be invited through some channel, of the custodial parent.
if you don't, you can easily have it go awry.
if, the custodial parent finds out it took place.
plus, it can be used against you as the non-custodial parent in a kidnapping charge, too.

a smart non-custodial parent is not going to risk those issues of liability.
nor, is the school if threatened going to go to bat for a non-custodial parent in that event, either.

i know it sounds valiant to go to jail to see your children.
yet, that is an emotional foolish demeanor and course of action to take.
as it damages your public sanctity and self.
where, it could prevent you from ever seeing your children, when they are minors.

art barr

:camby:

Cut it out that nikka coulda easily made it to his son's graduation, Curtis just ain't give a fukk. I know some of u stans are hurt by this, but let's face it, 50 is a shytty father :yeshrug:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. you think they just let anybody go in a graduation (especially at a private school) when there's a set number of seats and the kids only get like 4 tickets each. bytch is/was playing games and she knows it.
Word, weird to know there are women this crazy. I think she's just pissed that them checks aren't going to arriving anymore. Bummy broad

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny that two threads were merged. The original and one made after by a mod but the original is merged with the mods thread, with the less flattering headlines etc. Hustlemanias constant hate for 50 is comedy gold.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are. You. Serious?

You think 50 couldn't get a ticket on time? You think he couldn't buy a ticket off somebody in the parking lot? You think he NEEDED a ticket anyway? He can get into Forbes, you think he couldn't get into a high school graduation?
I honestly don't think he cared tbh. Him & his son don't get along, it's obvious that he cares for him, as he used to take him on tour as a child, but he's not forcing a relationship with him. The kid does some kid/spiteful stuff, so 50 blows him off, now the kid is hurt.

Wasn't he kicking it with some dude that said he wanted to kill 50? The boy a lame

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Smurf
Domination
Game
Yayo
Banks
Young Buck
Olivia
Sha Money XL
Dre
Floyd Mayweather
Chelsey Handler
Vivica Fox
New Baby Mamma
Old Baby Momma
Son
Slow & Bucks
Jimmy Iovine....

Curtis Jackson has LITERALLY been abandoned by every person whose EVER entered his life:huhldup::huhldup:

This is why he lashes out at Floyd *every time* he goes through something.... He's in pain:to::to:

k3fnh3a.gif

2DvM7wk.jpg

:to:

Money!!

#Knickstape #Saints #Pelicans
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
you can not get any information from a school as the non-custodial parent, period.
the administration will be mum's the word.
so, as not to even incite an incident of liability.

a lot of cats who have split households form either divorce/separation/single parenthood/custodial guardianship.

have been lied to and used as pawns.
it is a shame most don't recognize any of these actions.
until, much later in the discourse of a toxic child bearing relationship with a significant other.
to learn the first kernels of truth concerning their errant relationships with their parents, in these instances.

it is a reason a lot of people have to apologize to the non-custodial, or custodial parent.
when, in these types of relationships.
later on down the line, as adults.

art barr

I don't know bout that breh...You can drive by any of my local high schools and you usual see a sign of the next school event posted out in front of the school. On the local News they talk bout how some HS celebrating prom that night. You mean to tell me Curtis couldn't call the school up to get the date of a graduation? Find that hard to believe man. 50 had all year to get the info, he just didnt wanna go. Im sure if his son asked him to go he would of went, but sadly if those txt 50 sent were real he dont wanna even talk with him.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
LMAO @ some of you idiots talking about "50 aint know the date of the graduation". Ignorant azz niqqas smh. I just pulled up the date, location, and time of the h.s. I graduated from off GOOGLE. Making excuses for this guy like a bunch of groupies.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't know bout that breh...You can drive by any of my local high schools and you usual see a sign of the next school event posted out in front of the school. On the local News they talk bout how some HS celebrating prom that night. You mean to tell me Curtis couldn't call the school up to get the date of a graduation? Find that hard to believe man. 50 had all year to get the info, he just didnt wanna go. Im sure if his son asked him to go he would of went, but sadly if those txt 50 sent were real he dont wanna even talk with him.

you can physically show up if you want.
yet, if the school gets challenged on liability, by the custodial parent.
the school will absolve blame and have you removed.

now, granted when you deal with different schools state to state.
or, deal with privatized institutions you could have a difference in administration.
yet, typically and in general and that is what i am speaking on.
the broad generalization, as it pertains to visiting your child as a non-custodial parent.
you, as the non-custodial parent have to make some declared notorized inroads, with the custodial parent and the institution.

art barr

really

All Star
Daps
In all seriousness:

50 groupies trying to blame the Baby Momma in this shyt are PATHETIC.

Art Barr, I thought you was a smart nikka ....

If you was smart, you see the Baby Momma was EXTREMELY honest in the interview: "he cares about his son", "His son loves him and he loves his son", "I did cheat" (And even let the host cut her off, BEFORE she could say HE CHEATED MANY TIMES FIRST)....

NO BITTER WOMAN IS GOING TO LET ANY OF THE ABOVE THINGS LEAVE HER LIPS..... NO "BITTER" WOMAN ON THIS EARTh...

You fukking groupies are so BLINDED by your love for 50, you are going to slurp him till the end of time.

This lady came off like an EXTREMELY blunt, STRAIGHT FORWARD, HONEST PERSON.... When 50 is blunt and straight forward, it's all good, but when someone airs him out, yall cry (NOT ONLY IS 50 A BULLY THAT'S SOFT ON THE INSIDE, BUT ALL HIS HOE ASS STANS AS WELL)...

This man has LITERALLY fell out with EVERY PERSON who has EVER entered his life.. The only 2 he hasn't split on bad terms with?

His Grandmother and Eminem...

And the ONLY REASON THAT is the case, is because they "took care of him when he couldn't take care of himself", so, since they did this deed for him, he doesn't mind being a subordinate to them....

But everyone else on this fukking planet: From Yayo to banks to Dre to Jimmy to his son to his Baby Mom... he want them to basically bow down to him and KISS THE GROUND HE WALK ON.....

This is why he falls out with LITERALLY all of them, except the 2 i listed above...

This is FACT.

What he seriously needs to do is: Go get himself some counseling for a good 3 to 6 months... Just pay a counselor to help get all that buried pain and aingst out of his system...

Then he needs to CALL HIS BABY MOM, and talk to her LIKE A LADY, and then her, him, and their son ALL GO TO COUNSELING TOGETHER....

And he SHOULD break her bread for the rest of her life...

Imma end it with this: Real Spit, put yourself in Marcus Shoes.... Your Daddy is FILTHY RICH .... And doesn't give your MOTHER a dime....

Reall talk, I love my mom more than ANYBODY..... EVERY MAN DOES ..... If My dad was RICH, and didn't help MY MOM OUT, I'd look at the nikka side eyed and cut his ass off too.... fukk the money, I'm rolling with moms..

"Your Baby Mother.. That relationship is forever.... Forever... That never goes away" - 50 Cent after Nas signed with Jay-Z at Def Jam (50 elluding to how Jay shytted on Nas in Super Ugly)

But let me guess.... 50's OWN RULES dont apply to him right? Yea, I know...

The man better go see a counselor QUICK, to live at least the remaining years of his life in HAPPINESS, or just kill himself. There no other options at this point.

#StansEthered ....#StruggleAmbitionWillFlop ... #GotNothingToDoWithTheThread ... #ButIkeltLikeSayingItAnyway ... #AintThatWhat50doToFloydAndDiddy ?

#FactsOnly

Last edited:
Daps
Funny that two threads were merged. The original and one made after by a mod but the original is merged with the mods thread, with the less flattering headlines etc. Hustlemanias constant hate for 50 is comedy gold.
- threads get merged all the time on here.. depending on who makes theres first, is the destination.. @FreshAIG made the thread first.. its really that simple..

- "constant hate".. :heh: you must still be butthurt i called you out for being a paid G-Unit groupie/e-team weirdo who had his college tuition paid for by G-Unity.. that came on here to spend damn near 4 days in Ross threads, ironically- constantly hating..

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sinc...y-spent-all-day-night-in-ross-threads.195945/

stay in ya lane.. i already sent you into hiding once..