"50 reminds me of CB4" his baby moms airs him out

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
50 did wat he had to do and got rid of all the dead weight around him
its the same thing wit jayz
same thing wit diddy
same thing with every nikka who tired of nikkaz being around them and aint doin nothin but eating off him
cant nobody on g unit say "i was broke"
it was jus time to get rid of the trash

we all dont know wat up wit his son business tho
yall be acting like tmz makin up anythin that sound good

And 50 hasnt been dead weight to the industry for like 5 years now??and he has money but no one fukks with him.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how doesn't the same nikka that stalked his foes relatives house/workplace, and took his foes BM n Kids out on the town have the resources to find out where his childs graduation is taking place....

he had the energy and resources to do the things I just mentioned, where was that energy for his sons graduation ?

Last edited:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mother's play sons against fathers all the time. Only bytch nikkas will cosign that. Doesn't matter if you a fan of dude or hate him. Could be Joe Blow, same rules apply.

The fact that your work pays for everything your son has (let alone the baby ma and her boyfriend who also live off your work) the words "My mother provides everything for me you don't" SHOULD never leave that childs lips EVER.

The fact that his brain even is wired like that tells you the mother poisoned his mind towards the father and has him thinking she's the breadwinner care giver.

I read the GQ article and 50 said he's hurt by it. Who wouldn't be? Mothers are very influential to the child. Gotta hurt. The fact that you basically paying this woman and her boyfriend to poison your child against you is wild.

All I can say is I hope one day they can squash it. Let the kid go out on his own and see the world for himself -No safety net or payments coming in from pops, so he can get that real life understanding.

bytch hasn't worked since she got the payments. What she gonna say in a job interview? "Well you see I wasn't working for a decade because you see I was 50 cents baby mother and I made my living being that" :mjlol:
Bottom line is we GOTTA change the child support laws in this country.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Mother's play sons against fathers all the time. Only bytch nikkas will cosign that. Doesn't matter if you a fan of dude or hate him. Could be Joe Blow, same rules apply.

The fact that your work pays for everything your son has (let alone the baby ma and her boyfriend who also live off your work) the words "My mother provides everything for me you don't" SHOULD never leave that childs lips EVER.

The fact that his brain even is wired like that tells you the mother poisoned his mind towards the father and has him thinking she's the breadwinner care giver.

I read the GQ article and 50 said he's hurt by it. Who wouldn't be? Mothers are very influential to the child. Gotta hurt. The fact that you basically paying this woman and her boyfriend to poison your child against you is wild.

All I can say is I hope one day they can squash it. Let the kid go out on his own and see the world for himself -No safety net or payments coming in from pops, so he can get that real life understanding.

bytch hasn't worked since she got the payments. What she gonna say in a job interview? "Well you see I wasn't working for a decade because you see I was 50 cents baby mother and I made my living being that" :mjlol:
Bottom line is we GOTTA change the child support laws in this country.
Theres more to raising a kid than money