"50 reminds me of CB4" his baby moms airs him out

really

All Star
Daps
LOL @ 50 stans in here congregating.... This shyt like a fukkin funeral...

Just like the bytch said: "Bully's soft on the inside"

50 like a water melon.... Curtis Watermelon Jackson....

Game hit back and this nikka aint know what to do... Thats what happen to a bully when that chin FINALLY get touched.... You run to Robert green and ask "how can i make this go away"

50 lost.... Forever.

Stans are distraught right now.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ 50 stans in here congregating.... This shyt like a fukkin funeral...

Just like the bytch said: "Bully's soft on the inside"

50 like a water melon.... Curtis Watermelon Jackson....

Game hit back and this nikka aint know what to do... Thats what happen to a bully when that chin FINALLY get touched.... You run to Robert green and ask "how can i make this go away"

50 lost.... Forever.

Stans are distraught right now.

So Game got 50 back for his boy named Peanut being shot? Or did he just keep recylcing the same lines on those mixtapes he made with his label? When is Cyserro etcs BWS debuts droppin? Seeing as Game came out so strong surely his label (Rolex or BWS) have dropped a lot of albums since?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it. 50 from my block so thats home team, and i dont see anything detrimental about not making it to a glorified party for ur kids graduation but come on, why is everybody so quick to defend him and bash shorty? I believe her when she said son spazzed on her with his hands, thats fukkboy shyt, and i believe most of the failed relationships with his homies and chicks is all his fault. Nigs act like both parties in a situation cant be wrong, smh, that aint real life

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we don't know the variables of why fiddy has not had contact.

art barr

Yeah,

When 50 was hanging out with Ross's seed and his defence was his baby momma don't let him see his kids a lot of people sided with Ross, saying baby mummas be crazy and money hungry. But when 50s bm get on radio the same people taking what she says as gospel. I don't get the internet sometimes.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it. 50 from my block so thats home team, and i dont see anything detrimental about not making it to a glorified party for ur kids graduation but come on, why is everybody so quick to defend him and bash shorty? I believe her when she said son spazzed on her with his hands, thats fukkboy shyt, and i believe most of the failed relationships with his homies and chicks is all his fault. Nigs act like both parties in a situation cant be wrong, smh, that aint real life, they both probably did dumb shyt, him more than her i would assume

I remember when Lighty died you even said 50 would start acting how he is now again. A phsycho. People underestimate how much Chris could keep Fif calm and from doing stupid shyt.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
right... why couldn't 50 just call marquis for the date?... understandably sometimes things don't work out between mates, but he's punishing his son because he can't get along with his baby momma?.....

you can not show up to a child's school if you are not the custodial parent.
immediate iron bracelet time, breh.

don't believe the bullshyt....
that is a short/long con trap that fiddy's bm is setting.
you can not show up to any child's school.
you are not the custodial parent for.

art barr

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we don't know the variables of why fiddy has not had contact.

art barr

I meant in general terms. Regarding the specific situation there's obviously two sides to a story, and only a few people probably really know the whole truth.

really

All Star
Daps
graduations arent that hard to get into.. plus, theres always extra tickets available..

theres really, no excuse to miss your own sons graduation.. pretty important day to any teenager..

He's the boys fukking FATHER.... He has EQUAL RIGHTS as the MOTHER... Don't listen to these butt hurt stans... this is a funeral for them.... Curly is dead

You are fukking RICH. if You wanted to show up to your son's graduation, YOU WOULD'VE.... Matter fact, YOU WOULD'VE THREW HIM HIS OWN GRADUATION.... WITH A FILM REEL FROM HIS CHILD HOOD IN A STADIUM (JUST LIKE YOU HOLD THE BIG FANCY TOURS)

This nikka don't give a fukk bout his baby

Curly gonna off himself by 2020 or check into the psycho ward, UNGH!, and U O E N O it:bryan::bryan:

really

All Star
Daps
Even if you hate 50 any nikka siding with the BM is a clown.
She realize that Child support running dry and instead of investing into a profitable business.......She resorting to the gossip reality tv crowd.

The chic actually sounded like a VERY intelligent, intellectual, hood but smart as shyt chic.... I'd nut all in that p*ssy:takedat:

50 could'nt handle a bytch like that.... She smarter than HIM .... he couldn't take that...

50 = has done 1,000 interviews, has been TRAINED on how to speak publicly, and still says "actual" 20 times per interview and sounds lost at times:mjlol:

Shaniqua "Michelle Obama" Thompkins = held her FIRST INTERVIEW IN HER LIFE and sounded smarter than Curly EVER HAS....

This is all you need to know. 100000% he hated the bytch cus she smarter than him.... he don't like being outdone... Insecure fella:sadcam:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I understand 50's view on some things in this case

But blaming missing the graduation on his mom is ridiculous. You're his father. You can find out just as easily when his graduation was and gone. And don't give me "I'm busy" shyt, you make time for things you care about.

you can not get any information from a school as the non-custodial parent, period.
the administration will be mum's the word.
so, as not to even incite an incident of liability.

a lot of cats who have split households form either divorce/separation/single parenthood/custodial guardianship.

have been lied to and used as pawns.
it is a shame most don't recognize any of these actions.
until, much later in the discourse of a toxic child bearing relationship with a significant other.
to learn the first kernels of truth concerning their errant relationships with their parents, in these instances.

it is a reason a lot of people have to apologize to the non-custodial, or custodial parent.
when, in these types of relationships.
later on down the line, as adults.

art barr

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The chic actually sounded like a VERY intelligent, intellectual, hood but smart as shyt chic.... I'd nut all in that p*ssy:takedat:

50 could'nt handle a bytch like that.... She smarter than HIM .... he couldn't take that...

50 = has done 1,000 interviews, has been TRAINED on how to speak publicly, and still says "actual" 20 times per interview and sounds lost at times:mjlol:

Shaniqua "Michelle Obama" Thompkins = held her FIRST INTERVIEW IN HER LIFE and sounded smarter than Curly EVER HAS....

This is all you need to know. 100000% he hated the bytch cus she smarter than him.... he don't like being outdone... Insecure fella:sadcam:

You call 50 insecure yet you're trying to dissect his life and relationship with people you don't know and don't know all the facts? That's pretty much the definition of insecure lil nikka. His success has clearly upset you and you spend alot of your time on here telling us how and why you don't like him. That's insecurity, breh.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They both ain't shyt..lol...I feel bad for the kids..the mother don't give a fukk about the kids cause she's using them to play games wit Fif..and Fif don't give a fukk about the kids cause he's playing games with them to get back at her..they both selfish as fukk..she's a lil more selfish tho cause she doesn't even wanna lift a finger...

real talk,...
fiddy is caught in this situation with THE GUILTY SELFISH party who created a narcissistic work.
to latch on to fiddy's potential.
that, now we are approaching the endgame.
so, things are being ratched up by a rachet female.

this is all an elaborate work from fiddy's bm, since she was having purposeful narcissisticly fuelded unprotected sex, with him.
to get it to this point and use the resulting children and any other variable.
to deflect blame away from her using traditionalism and public misguided sentiment and emotion.
while violating every more/norm/sociological fact on the creation of poverty.

poverty = monetary/social, etc.

yet, the real person who is factually at the root in the wrong is fiddy's bm.
as, she and she alone.
is the person who is in control of her physiology.
plus, factually created poverty as the ability to create poverty is directly on her decision making.
fiddy has accountability as a man for not protecting his seed.
yet, after his seed was acquired by his bm.
his bm, purposefully used his seed to create this elaborate work.
to create a son, and generate false sentimentalism via tradition/reverse sexism/narcissism.

the opening guilty party is fiddy's bm.
yes, fiddy has a liability in this.
yet, his bm, and all single mothers who are not divorced or were widowed as fiance's.
are all guilty of factually creating poverty.
then, deflecting using religion/reverse sexism/traditionalism/narcissism/sentimentalism.

which is all an elaborate work to benefit the spoils because of the capitalism based penal system we live in.
all based upon narcissism and a direct violation of sociological facts on a purposeful basis.

art barr