"50 reminds me of CB4" his baby moms airs him out

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
are you insinuating if he wanted to go to his own sons graduation- the school would say no.. :dwillhuh:
They both ain't shyt..lol...I feel bad for the kids..the mother don't give a fukk about the kids cause she's using them to play games wit Fif..and Fif don't give a fukk about the kids cause he's playing games with them to get back at her..they both selfish as fukk..she's a lil more selfish tho cause she doesn't even wanna lift a finger...

Daps
no one is saying no to 50 but I just think that his baby moms knew what his schedule looked like and could use this "missing" the graduation against him. think about it. his son is about to be off child support and she clearly didn't stack the bread 50 was supplying all these years. shyt seems more like a one last passive aggressive move on her part because she doesnt have the manpower to get at 50 on some for real shyt so use the one thing that he cares about as it pertains to her.

you can blame him for not having a tighter communication bond with his kid, however, because even tho they live apart, his $$$ pays for that kid's schooling, clothes, food, and a damn cell phone where y'all can at least text back and forth.

50 is prolly on some "fukk it" type shyt at this point because any interaction with his kid means interaction with his BM, and his son is prolly on some "fukk it" shyt because he never sees his dad and doesnt know what direction he's headed in now that he's 18 and technically a man
there aint no interaction.. his lawyers, talk to her lawyers..

hold on.. didnt he tell his kid some crazy sh!t awhile back via text..? :lupe:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I understand 50's view on some things in this case

But blaming missing the graduation on his mom is ridiculous. You're his father. You can find out just as easily when his graduation was and gone. And don't give me "I'm busy" shyt, you make time for things you care about.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
50 already wrote dude off since his son dissed him last year. Remember he told him he was done your momma won. I'll just make another son. Fif posted this on his instagram yesterday and the hate was real. He had to take the pic down because all those bitter as black women kept screaming what about Marquise. That shyt was funny. It's a pic of his youngest son at a wedding this past weekend. His son was the ring bearer.
Bogq0ZWCAAAs-Qg.jpg

Sire makes the same face as his pops
10413948_1484730578410733_560697409_n.jpg

Daps
They both ain't shyt..lol...I feel bad for the kids..the mother don't give a fukk about the kids cause she's using them to play games wit Fif..and Fif don't give a fukk about the kids cause he's playing games with them to get back at her..they both selfish as fukk..she's a lil more selfish tho cause she doesn't even wanna lift a finger...
:salute:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
cohost bodies this gooflame bm, thirty seconds into the interview.

yo,.....cohost gives bitter lame bm, the:

:umad:

" you mad"
you wannabe on that plane with all the big gold chains

then, bitter-faced bm says she cheated at the 9.08 mark.

it is always the same with these wack narcissistic mother of the child face ass females.

art barr

Last edited:

really

All Star
Daps
Smurf
Domination
Game
Yayo
Banks
Young Buck
Olivia
Sha Money XL
Dre
Floyd Mayweather
Chelsey Handler
Vivica Fox
New Baby Mamma
Old Baby Momma
Son
Slow & Bucks
Jimmy Iovine....

Curtis Jackson has LITERALLY been abandoned by every person whose EVER entered his life:huhldup::huhldup:

This is why he lashes out at Floyd *every time* he goes through something.... He's in pain:to::to:

k3fnh3a.gif

2DvM7wk.jpg

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude should've been to his own sons graduation.. no excuses..

and, not to mention.. he tried to burn her house down, with the kids in it.. im sure had that been one of yall Moms, and ya Pops tried burning yalls house down- it would be an entirely different song yall would be singing in regards to her talking sh!t..

He did? Why wasn't he convicted? What happened till innocent until proven guilty?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pay your son's private high school tuition and now his private college tuition but be deemed the devil because u didnt attend the graduation celebration where the baby mother u have a voodoo doll of will be all up in the mix at brehs. that shyt is more sentimental value than anything, still dont understand how this story got so big. I was at work when my child was born, am i a terrible dad now? Lol, everything my seed has came from the work i do, foh with the bs

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
y is this such a hot topic?

who cares if the ngga aint attend his son graduation , ngga 18 he a man

And the only reason y he wearing the clothes he wearing , drivin n da car he driving, in the house hes in is cuz of 50

and plus 50 got another son he gtta take care of, which he does