"50 reminds me of CB4" his baby moms airs him out

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Nothing's automatic

But it's about as close as you're gonna get. I guarantee you if I wanted to bad enough, I could've gotten in and I'm neither rich nor have a reason to

Awwwwwwwww. They never told him the date! You know the date your son is graduating. Period. That's for everyday people on the street with no connections, much less 50

Point?

What's your point?

He's got money and she doesn't, therefore he has the right to beat her in front of his son, abuse her, curse out his son and be a deadbeat father?

I'm not the one that needs a strong role model in my life homeboy.

i don't have to defend her.

defend her from what?

your reply clearly proves what i said... no need to argue with a fakkit who sees no reason but blindly comments based on hate... good day

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Stopped at 1:08. I'm not trying to hear no bitter woman speak.

Talking about "I didn't know you needed an invitation to go to a graduation"

Yes you did, at most graduations they only give students a certain amount of tickets.

Word. you think they just let anybody go in a graduation (especially at a private school) when there's a set number of seats and the kids only get like 4 tickets each. bytch is/was playing games and she knows it.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
When your a father you should always make the effort with the child, it's your responsibility to.
right... why couldn't 50 just call marquis for the date?... understandably sometimes things don't work out between mates, but he's punishing his son because he can't get along with his baby momma?.....

Daps
Word. you think they just let anybody go in a graduation (especially at a private school) when there's a set number of seats and the kids only get like 4 tickets each. bytch is/was playing games and she knows it.
graduations arent that hard to get into.. plus, theres always extra tickets available..

theres really, no excuse to miss your own sons graduation.. pretty important day to any teenager..

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
graduations arent that hard to get into.. plus, theres always extra tickets available..

theres really, no excuse to miss your own sons graduation.. pretty important day to any teenager..

a public school graduation isn't hard to get into but try getting in the gates at a boarding school breh and see what happens. 50's kid was going to a private school in Georgia

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your reply clearly proves what i said... no need to argue with a fakkit who sees no reason but blindly comments based on hate... good day

You know you've won any debate when the person you're talking to starts talking about you instead of the topic. Now I'm a fakkit, Marquise is a bad son, she's a hoe and everyone is wrong except 50 lol.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
are you insinuating if he wanted to go to his own sons graduation- the school would say no.. :dwillhuh:

no one is saying no to 50 but I just think that his baby moms knew what his schedule looked like and could use this "missing" the graduation against him. think about it. his son is about to be off child support and she clearly didn't stack the bread 50 was supplying all these years. shyt seems more like a one last passive aggressive move on her part because she doesnt have the manpower to get at 50 on some for real shyt so use the one thing that he cares about as it pertains to her.

you can blame him for not having a tighter communication bond with his kid, however, because even tho they live apart, his $$$ pays for that kid's schooling, clothes, food, and a damn cell phone where y'all can at least text back and forth.

50 is prolly on some "fukk it" type shyt at this point because any interaction with his kid means interaction with his BM, and his son is prolly on some "fukk it" shyt because he never sees his dad and doesnt know what direction he's headed in now that he's 18 and technically a man