"50 reminds me of CB4" his baby moms airs him out

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Damn she put that nikka on blast something serious. Can't say i blame 50 for stopping her reality show deal. She probably was gon throw dirt on his name, on some Fab and Emily b shyt

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wheres the proof brehh ?

i know you hate 50 and that hate it stemming from your comments but explain:

1) so cause he's on forbes it AUTOMATICALLY means he can walk into the premises without a ticket for the graduation

Nothing's automatic

But it's about as close as you're gonna get. I guarantee you if I wanted to bad enough, I could've gotten in and I'm neither rich nor have a reason to

2) he was NEVER told the date

Awwwwwwwww. They never told him the date! You know the date your son is graduating. Period. That's for everyday people on the street with no connections, much less 50

3) she said 50 never gave her 6 figures a year but she gets a 20k allowance a month, even though she has NEVER worked her life in the past 12 years..

Point?

4) she left 50 for the new nikka who too doesnt work, but they live in the house 50 bought her

so this is all 50's fault right ? i can see clearly your mother never raised you right...

What's your point?

He's got money and she doesn't, therefore he has the right to beat her in front of his son, abuse her, curse out his son and be a deadbeat father?

I'm not the one that needs a strong role model in my life homeboy.

her whole interview reeks of bitterness and you defend her, the hoe in you is showing... you the type of fakkit who prob was cheering after solange beat up hov in the elevator...

i don't have to defend her.

defend her from what?

Daps
dude should've been to his own sons graduation.. no excuses..

and, not to mention.. he tried to burn her house down, with the kids in it.. im sure had that been one of yall Moms, and ya Pops tried burning yalls house down- it would be an entirely different song yall would be singing in regards to her talking sh!t..