50 Cent hits a new low in his obsession with Diddy. Finally getting called out by his own fans

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol what the fukk did puff do to 50? he might hate that nikka more than he hate Ja Rule

I’m starting to think when 50 was Boo Boo, Diddy got into his boo boo.

This shyt has been going on long before Diddy put his bytch in his harem, which he probably did out of spite anyway, because of 50s obsession.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
damn
I didnt even think it was because Diddy is the #1 contributor to the downfall of hiphop music and killed a handful of golden era legends

only to steal all the money, make fake tributes and turn himself into a parody rapper (as a first step into the downfall)

you can blindfold yourself... pick a random violation he's brought to the game and its extraditable 90% of the time

just him fukking over Mase's career alone is enough where Diddy should have been destroyed
yall pretending him getting Tupac killed and murdering Biggie, with most of his record label squandering isnt wild in itself.

Menna

All Star
Daps
This is what it is. He knows he is paying a higher price than Puff and he is pissed

Imagine you love a chick. Have a legit multi year relationship with her and have a kid with her.

Yall break up and you pay your child support faithfully. The next breh who gets with her just plain smuts her out. Puts her on the payroll as one of his sex bishes.

Now Curtis is sitting there like :mjcry:

:mjlol:
I’m sure he hates getting played and that’s exactly what happened that’s why he talking about getting custody so he can stop paying her

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Diddy has most likely ruined many lives behind the scenes...

50 is giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Pee Diddy pissed off someone. Is it a coincidence that these charges get put out there after the 27th anniversary of Pac's death? Is it because he gave back the masters to his former artists?
Is it because he pissed some cats in the liquor conglomerate?

Find out more in the everending saga of Diddy Do It!!

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
damn
I didnt even think it was because Diddy is the #1 contributor to the downfall of hiphop music and killed a handful of golden era legends

only to steal all the money, make fake tributes and turn himself into a parody rapper (as a first step into the downfall)

you can blindfold yourself... pick a random violation he's brought to the game and its extraditable 90% of the time

just him fukking over Mase's career alone is enough where Diddy should have been destroyed
yall pretending him getting Tupac killed and murdering Biggie, with most of his record label squandering isnt wild in itself.
Puff didn’t get pac killed.

Pac willfully jumping into gang business did that.

He helped stomp out baby lane. Baby lane smokes him at the light.

Yall don’t think baby lane was a paid puffy hit man who just happened to get stomped out by pac and death row hours before he killed him do you?

vino

Superstar
Daps
Faheem Muhammad is NOI/ FOI connected. There’s probably some truth to that information. He probably have cleaned up some dirt for Diddy. I don’t think it was no trafficking stuff but probably some street stuff.

But 50 doing too much though. I know Puff probably does a lot snake shyt behind the scenes but ig post going on too long.

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Why do yall care that he's dragging diddy.

That's what makes me curious

Probably same reason dudes were defending R. Kelly. These dikkheads probably got Diddys in their circle and feel obliged to defend the behavior :scust: