50 Cent hits a new low in his obsession with Diddy. Finally getting called out by his own fans

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
That nikka been shytting on puff for a long ass time. This ain’t new. In Fact he was the first and the only one to keep it real.

nikka siding with puff because they hate 50 is some wild shyt. Both those nikkas is straight up a$$holes at that :pachaha:
You really think 50 actually care about Diddy potentially being a predator.

He ain’t keeping it real LMAO

50s going at him for his own personal reasons not because he’s actually disgusted by the accusations against Diddy.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You really think 50 actually care about Diddy potentially being a predator.

He ain’t keeping it real LMAO

50s going at him for his own personal reasons not because he’s actually disgusted by the accusations against Diddy.
And when did calling 50's baby mama a prostitute be considered as defending Diddy

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
All this talk from his Stan’s about how 50 is standing on business and outing a predator

50 was the one who had domestic charges filed against him.

American rapper 50 Cent on Monday struck a deal with Los Angeles prosecutors for three years' probation and 30 days of community service after allegedly kicking the mother of his child and destroying her property during a June altercation.

The Grammy winner was accused of kicking open a door at the condominium of his former girlfriend, model Daphne Narvaez, who is also known as Daphne Joy, in the Toluca Lake community of Los Angeles, kicking her and destroying a piece of furniture, chandelier and television.
It was revealed after 50 Cent was charged that he had fathered a child with Narvaez.

50 got emotional and aggy and started windmilling and destroying the crib when she rejected him.

trey-tre.gif

Meanwhile Puff had a great working relationship with Daphne. :myman:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
when everyone surrounding says there was hit money involved :yeshrug:

the last thing id believe at face value is : the only nikkas who could have the stars align... on one of the busiest Vegas nights of the year... for a second time in hours, while shooting and only hitting one person ... all for simply being stomped out, and still being able to track and find that same person immediately after (who nobody is just magically stumbling upon twice in the same day)

either you have to think these idiots are better than the CIA/FBI at doing hits or I dunno what to tell you. The fact people think they simply drove away in Mike Tyson vegas strip traffic, let alone found 2pac twice in the same night and shot only him is logically impossible. Men that arent good at shyt and still to this day dumb as fukk. I live in Rochester NY and people cant even find me in an empty city. You know who could find me easily though? anyone who knew finding me would get me an easy million dollars. Everyone would "find" you ... but im not buying some random shyt that's improbable in at least 5 separate ways.

That's like saying Biggie's shyt wasnt sketchy or random or the Quad shooting was "simply a robbery" None of those 3 shootings add up to being random occurrences. Positioning Biggie or even shooting and only hitting him in a random seat and still getting away in a less than crowded area is almost as improbable as the 2pac shyt. If rolling up and shooting mega stars was that easy, alot of people would be dead in the world.

shyt like the XXXtentacion shooting makes more sense, but even then... the motive of robbing someone over 50k doesnt add up. Especially given the fact you could have extorted or just robbed him. The execution makes the theory not look real because if it was about money, you could have taken or gotten way more immediately. The car alone was worth triple that, and to do it on the way to buy a scooter? Why not just rob his house or kidnap him if you know where he is? That shyt dont add up if its about $$$
Lol

You definitely don’t know anything about what went down. And you definitely not on the west coast.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
All this talk from his Stan’s about how 50 is standing on business and outing a predator

50 was the one who had domestic charges filed against him.

American rapper 50 Cent on Monday struck a deal with Los Angeles prosecutors for three years' probation and 30 days of community service after allegedly kicking the mother of his child and destroying her property during a June altercation.

The Grammy winner was accused of kicking open a door at the condominium of his former girlfriend, model Daphne Narvaez, who is also known as Daphne Joy, in the Toluca Lake community of Los Angeles, kicking her and destroying a piece of furniture, chandelier and television.
It was revealed after 50 Cent was charged that he had fathered a child with Narvaez.

Meanwhile Puff had a great working relationship with Daphne. :myman:
Some nikkas talm bout it was an arraingment just for 50 to have a kid out of spite of his oldest son. :russ: Like 50 really ain't love this skeezer.

50-cent-daphne-joy-son-79116241_a42f10.jpg

daphne-joy-50-cent-son-sire.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You gossipy ass nikka nerds disgust me talking tough on the internet about a nikka who would have you all :unimpressed: in person.

You all know damn well Fif would slap any of you nikkas like he did @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY for eating his Lorna Doones, and ya'll wouldn't do shyt either. :childplease:
Damn you the type to cower and be scary cause a nikka got more muscles than you huh? :scust: You prolly give that nikka your cornbread in prison.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Some nikkas talm bout it was an arraingment just for 50 to have a kid out of spite of his oldest son. :russ: Like 50 really ain't love this skeezer.

50-cent-daphne-joy-son-79116241_a42f10.jpg

daphne-joy-50-cent-son-sire.jpg
Arrangement but smashing the crib lmao.

And even if it was…Having an arrangement to have a child with a sex worker is crazy LOL

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
the L of having photos like this with a woman who was until very recently a prostitute and drug runner for one of your main rivals with a higher net worth than you will always have 50th incensed

he was made a fool of lol

MONTREALITY - I just wanna be as happy as 50 Cent taking photos of his baby  mama Daphne Joy 📸 | Facebook

Her face IS COLD and emotionless. All them prostitutes have that same glare of regret.