50 Cent hits a new low in his obsession with Diddy. Finally getting called out by his own fans

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
This nikka 50 is a trick not a P.I.M.P

YUHYoXp.png

You can’t afford Holly: I gave her habits. Bentley and Better over here :mjlol:

What happens when a trick figures out she don’t like you for real. Only for what you provide. They tend to start putting hands on females

50-cent-asap-rocky-4.jpg

:damn:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think its more than just Daphne .... Puff must have sexually harassed & tried to smash 50 back in his early career days :dame:

this level of obsession is crazy
One of 50 stans said it was because Diddy offered to take him shopping. :russ: Prolly felt like Diddy was treating him like a bad bytch. :russ:

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
50 is an avid Robert Greene reader,he lives his life according to those Laws and has been doing that shyt for years.

Crush your enemies totally means exactly that,this is why you see he.doesnt let up.

The thing is,if you live a certain way and it brings you success,you tend to continue doing it that way because the results are tangible,rather than listen to people who have no success at all or accomplish absolutely nothing,try and lecture you about how you should move.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You really think 50 actually care about Diddy potentially being a predator.

He ain’t keeping it real LMAO

50s going at him for his own personal reasons not because he’s actually disgusted by the accusations against Diddy.
I’m you me fukked up. I agree lmaooo

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Lol

You definitely don’t know anything about what went down. And you definitely not on the west coast.
people say that everywhere and the stories always change

yall "know who killed mac dre" but still killed the wrong person :jbhmm: let Jdiggs pimp his daughter and liars and phonys run around LA lying on dead men

Cali is way more structured but I aint believing shyt 99% of people say from anywhere. Most of this shyt was known since 96 and in 2024 people are still pretending like its new info coming out. I dont believe one side of any story either, all of these dudes killed were pieces of shyt too :yeshrug: (celebrities) so I aint on there side thinking they are some martyrs and shyt. Alot of these nikkas did dirt and got dealt with playing games

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
He beat up his first wife and burned her house down

Beat up Tatted Up Holly

Beat up Daphne

But we are supposed to believe 50 on his holy crusade against Puff? He has a history of beating up women.
Speaking of his first baby mama, let’s not forget…

That time 50 and his people trashed Shaniquas lawyers office and then nearly beat the brakes of Shaniqua in the street outside and had to held back.

Same altercation where Shaniqua said 50 said eh was gonna send someone come kill her.

That was the Monday and by the Thursday her home was set alight.:jbhmm:

See the video @ TMZ

Very common pattern emerging here.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of his first baby mama, let’s not forget…

That time 50 and his people trashed Shaniquas lawyers office and then nearly beat the brakes of Shaniqua in the street outside and had to held back.

Same altercation where Shaniqua said 50 said eh was gonna send someone come kill her.

That was the Monday and by the Thursday her home was set alight.:jbhmm:

See the video @ TMZ

Very common pattern emerging here.
He would have beat the breaks off that woman if he wasn't being held back. :picard:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
people say that everywhere and the stories always change

yall "know who killed mac dre" but still killed the wrong person :jbhmm: let Jdiggs pimp his daughter and liars and phonys run around LA lying on dead men

Cali is way more structured but I aint believing shyt 99% of people say from anywhere. Most of this shyt was known since 96 and in 2024 people are still pretending like it’s new info coming out. I dont believe one side of any story either, all of these dudes killed were pieces of shyt too :yeshrug: (celebrities) so I aint on there side thinking they are some martyrs and shyt. Alot of these nikkas did dirt and got dealt with playing games
Yeah you definitely an internet nikka with goofy rumors. What city you from?