50 Cent hits a new low in his obsession with Diddy. Finally getting called out by his own fans

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
50 prob just pissed bc he givin her bread all this time
This is what it is. He knows he is paying a higher price than Puff and he is pissed

Imagine you love a chick. Have a legit multi year relationship with her and have a kid with her.

Yall break up and you pay your child support faithfully. The next breh who gets with her just plain smuts her out. Puts her on the payroll as one of his sex bishes.

Now Curtis is sitting there like :mjcry:

:mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
50 was in love with that girl so much He was singing tracks “ have a baby by my me baby be a millionaire “ biggest simp line ever. Bruh is a Agent just working for a check at this point in life..diddy taking his bish burned a hole in his soul..
:comeon: that line had nothing to do with her

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Word is she was an industry pass around before she got with 50 cent. 50 simped and tried to turn a ho into a housewife. Sounds like she went back to her old ways. 50 looks the sucker in this situation.

Curtis loves non black women and want his kids to look nothing like him :mjpls:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Word is she was an industry pass around before she got with 50 cent. 50 simped and tried to turn a ho into a housewife. Sounds like she went back to her old ways. 50 looks the sucker in this situation.
This!

People talking about Diddy turned her xyz

She been known to get about lol

Put a baby in a smut then get mad when another man treats her like a smut

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
50 is def a sucker. He was really in love with her. That’s why he crashed out and had that domestic charge put on him. You don’t go ballistic destroying her property and hitting her if on some level you are not hurt. Your not hurt if you don’t care.

Meanwhile Puff just casually put her on the ho payroll.

All of his Stan’s were :mjlol: When he took Ross’s baby mom on a shopping spree.

When others would point out that Ross does not care because they are no longer together the Stan’s would say oh no. It’s super disrespectful. Curtis won the beef

Now we have Puffy literally taking his baby mother and putting her on the blade. Whoring her out. Now it’s “I don’t think Curtis really cares about that”

:francis:

Double standards. People really think that Curtis has WHITE PRIVILEGE.