50 Cent hits a new low in his obsession with Diddy. Finally getting called out by his own fans

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
50 is def a sucker. He was really in love with her. That’s why he crashed out and had that domestic charge put on him. You don’t go ballistic destroying her property and hitting her if on some level you are not hurt. Your not hurt if you don’t care.

Meanwhile Puff just casually put her on the ho payroll.

All of his Stan’s were :mjlol: When he took Ross’s baby mom on a shopping spree.

When others would point out that Ross does not care because they are no longer together the Stan’s would say oh no. It’s super disrespectful. Curtis won the beef

Now we have Puffy literally taking his baby mother and putting her on the blade. Whoring her out. Now it’s “I don’t think Curtis really cares about that”

:francis:
:dead:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Puff didn’t get pac killed.

Pac willfully jumping into gang business did that.

He helped stomp out baby lane. Baby lane smokes him at the light.

Yall don’t think baby lane was a paid puffy hit man who just happened to get stomped out by pac and death row hours before he killed him do you?

when everyone surrounding says there was hit money involved :yeshrug:

the last thing id believe at face value is : the only nikkas who could have the stars align... on one of the busiest Vegas nights of the year... for a second time in hours, while shooting and only hitting one person ... all for simply being stomped out, and still being able to track and find that same person immediately after (who nobody is just magically stumbling upon twice in the same day)

either you have to think these idiots are better than the CIA/FBI at doing hits or I dunno what to tell you. The fact people think they simply drove away in Mike Tyson vegas strip traffic, let alone found 2pac twice in the same night and shot only him is logically impossible. Men that arent good at shyt and still to this day dumb as fukk. I live in Rochester NY and people cant even find me in an empty city. You know who could find me easily though? anyone who knew finding me would get me an easy million dollars. Everyone would "find" you ... but im not buying some random shyt that's improbable in at least 5 separate ways.

That's like saying Biggie's shyt wasnt sketchy or random or the Quad shooting was "simply a robbery" None of those 3 shootings add up to being random occurrences. Positioning Biggie or even shooting and only hitting him in a random seat and still getting away in a less than crowded area is almost as improbable as the 2pac shyt. If rolling up and shooting mega stars was that easy, alot of people would be dead in the world.

shyt like the XXXtentacion shooting makes more sense, but even then... the motive of robbing someone over 50k doesnt add up. Especially given the fact you could have extorted or just robbed him. The execution makes the theory not look real because if it was about money, you could have taken or gotten way more immediately. The car alone was worth triple that, and to do it on the way to buy a scooter? Why not just rob his house or kidnap him if you know where he is? That shyt dont add up if its about $$$

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:manny: 50s a dirt bag as well as his baby mama and especially puff

Not defending any single mom sex worker who getting a good child support check from a millionaire and can easily either take it easy or have her own legitimate business

And definitely not defending puffy who robbed his artist, got his big time artist kill, beat women and pimp women and other dirty shyt.. fukk him

Zime

Superstar
Daps
0iqykGDqSEyS7E854GfpyA.png

fukk Candice, but I agree with this comment.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
You gossipy ass nikka nerds disgust me talking tough on the internet about a nikka who would have you all :unimpressed: in person.

You all know damn well Fif would slap any of you nikkas like he did @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY for eating his Lorna Doones, and ya'll wouldn't do shyt either. :childplease:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
You gossipy ass nikka nerds disgust me talking tough on the internet about a nikka who would have you all :unimpressed: in person.

You all know damn well Fif would slap any of you nikkas like he did @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY for eating his Lorna Doones, and ya'll wouldn't do shyt either. :childplease:
I wish he would and I would sue the heck out that weirdo.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
the L of having photos like this with a woman who was until very recently a prostitute and drug runner for one of your main rivals with a higher net worth than you will always have 50th incensed

he was made a fool of lol

MONTREALITY - I just wanna be as happy as 50 Cent taking photos of his baby  mama Daphne Joy 📸 | Facebook
:mjlol: 50 was cupcaking and pillow talking and making kids with a prostitute.

I don't know what you heard about me
But a bytch can't get a dollar out of me
No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
That I'm a motherfukkin' P.I.M.P

images

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That nikka been shytting on puff for a long ass time. This ain’t new. In Fact he was the first and the only one to keep it real.

nikka siding with puff because they hate 50 is some wild shyt. Both those nikkas is straight up a$$holes at that :pachaha: