50 Cent hits a new low in his obsession with Diddy. Finally getting called out by his own fans

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
I'm in my 40s I don't think like a kid anymore. I don't care if diddy is clowned on instagram for trafficking the mother of his rivals child. The guy who drugs minors, blackmails his friends, exploits people and traffics women is being dragged and there's nothing wrong with it.

We in the same age range. And with my age comes common sense. I know that people are responsible for their own actions. If you want to blame Diddy for abusing Cassie and many others, that's fine. But 50s baby mama is not a victim (as far as we know).

She says she is not a victim. Hell, 50 cent says she is not a victim. 50 called her a sex worker. For the uneducated that is a prostitute. So, 50 called the mother of his child a whore. That sound classy to you?

Ironically the one person she said that did abuse her is 50. So is it fukk 50 cent because his baby mama accused him of abuse?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
We in the same age range. And with my age comes common sense. I know that people are responsible for their own actions. If you want to blame Diddy for abusing Cassie and many others, that's fine. But 50s baby mama is not a victim (as far as we know).

She says she is not a victim. Hell, 50 cent says she is not a victim. 50 called her a sex worker. For the uneducated that is a prostitute. So, 50 called the mother of his child a whore. That sound classy to you?

Ironically the one person she said that did abuse her is 50. So is it fukk 50 cent because his baby mama accused him of abuse?
Dude is in here wilding out assuming that people are defending Diddy with the comments and that's just not the case at all.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This x1000.

Diddy took 50 baby momma and turned her into a prostitute. Bad idea.

50 ain’t gonna stop until Diddy dead or doing life in prison.
:dead: @ ya'll still using the dude who filed the lawsuit's word as law. He done got exposed for lying already about young Miami and Stevie J but nahhhh, it ain't enought for ya'll huh.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

It's not about her being a victim or not. However, 50 seems to be mad about Diddy pimpiN her.

You cats are trying to put too much 'logic' in what is an emotionnal affair;