50 Cent has turned his attention from Diddy to Jay. He trying to imply Jay did some shyt as well. Is this crab like behavior?

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jay seems like the type to never go to those kinds of parties. He seem like he keeps a close tightly vetted circle. They are the only ones allowed anywhere near him. He would cut out Diddy types from his life in an instant. Hes all about business. Jay doesnt move sloppy.
Agreed, they’d really have to dig the bottom of the barrel and go back to when Bill Clinton was president to find anything on Hov.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
By saying jay z can be involved?

At this point nothing will surprise us, I’ll just make sure to quote u when the evidence comes out that he’s done some sexual questionable stuff.
nikka you said "i'm sure" Jay is involved. Like nikka why? Because he black and succesful? You acting like him and Puff are super close. That is crab shyt and sound like a nikka who hope Jay is involved for whatever reason. You prolly a Nas stan or some weird shyt.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
nikka you said "i'm sure" Jay is involved. Like nikka why? Because he black and succesful? You acting like him and Puff are super close. That is crab shyt and sound like a nikka who hope Jay is involved for whatever reason. You prolly a Nas stan or some weird shyt.
U must be a jay stan or from Brooklyn or something to be this emotional for jay name to be mentioned in this.

All im saying that everyone up there really know what’s going on and it sounds like jay can be involved if his name is being mentioned.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
U must be a jay stan or from Brooklyn or something to be this emotional for jay name to be mentioned in this.

All im saying that everyone up there really know what’s going on and it sounds like jay can be involved if his name is being mentioned.
I'm pro black, so I don't take kindly to crab shyt in our community. Especially for one of the very few of us who make it to billionaire status. If some shyt come out then cool, talk to me. But to assume and put some demonish shyt like this on that man out of per speculation is fukked up and yes, CRAB shyt. And no offense, because I always thought you was a solid poster, but I can't rock with this breh.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Now nikkas wanna see Nas taking down too :russ:

happy-crab-cartoon.jpg

Curtis wants to be the only black in media