50 Cent has turned his attention from Diddy to Jay. He trying to imply Jay did some shyt as well. Is this crab like behavior?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
50 cant do shyt to jayz

his 48 laws of power mumbo jumbo only applies to broke or sexual deviant black males

hov been married to beyonce for a long time, which meant his cheating was limited or reduced to zero after being caught.
He can't do shyt to anyone, except trolling.

50 is not the one who took down Diddy.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Jay has certainly insulated himself from certain things the last few years. But it can't be denied him and Puff are very close.

Also can't be denied Jay had a very sus interest in younger women.

The danger is Puff knows where all the bodies and dirt are buried.

Someone earlier this week mentioned Nino Brown, taking everyone down with him. When he got hemmed up.

Let's say them peoples catch up with Puff, he definitely got some stories to tell that are going to make a ton of people look funny in the light.

:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
So you want 50 to chase meth monkeys (white women) while taking down EVERY black male in rap? :mjpls:
Jay should do something.
UKVu0t8.gif

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate to break it to you, but you’re stuck in a 60s mentality that everyone with money and power have abandoned. There is no black community except when there’s a dollar to be made from the fools who still think there is, which is why Tariqs and Umars can stay tapping your pockets but not actually do anything.

:mjlol:
I don't care about anything to do with any of these scandals but I do believe this post is sadly true.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Lot of revisionist history in here :gucci:

Now Hov didn’t distance himself from R Kelly when them tapes came out? :dwillhuh:

It was well known at the time he did, which is why BOBW didn’t get promoted like that. Hov stopped fukkin with him immediately after. There was still tension when they did Unfinished Business years later which led to the drama on stage/tour.

I remember Hov being pissed at him at the time and you didn’t see them associate with each other in any way till UB which fell apart damn near instantly.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm pro black, so I don't take kindly to crab shyt in our community. Especially for one of the very few of us who make it to billionaire status. If some shyt come out then cool, talk to me. But to assume and put some demonish shyt like this on that man out of per speculation is fukked up and yes, CRAB shyt. And no offense, because I always thought you was a solid poster, but I can't rock with this breh.
At this point I really doubt it’s speculation, these people (Kat Williams, 50 cent) know what’s going on, if they drop names I’m gonna listen.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Now I'm starting to get tinfoil hat and think Jay and Diddy were trying to make power plays and not folks tryna get them out the cut.

For the record, I do think Diddy is guilty of doing some shiesty shyt that's coming back to haunt him, but I really think these two were trying to make bigger plays in a couple of industries.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Jay has certainly insulated himself from certain things the last few years. But it can't be denied him and Puff are very close.

Also can't be denied Jay had a very sus interest in younger women.

The danger is Puff knows where all the bodies and dirt are buried.

Someone earlier this week mentioned Nino Brown, taking everyone down with him. When he got hemmed up.

Let's say them peoples catch up with Puff, he definitely got some stories to tell that are going to make a ton of people look funny in the light.

:hubie:
I saw that Puff records everything in his house and at his parties. He’s got a lot of dirt on a lot of people. I wouldn’t be shocked if something bad happen to him. I’m just saying but it has Epstein vibes.

Rasille

(Rah.Zil.E)
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I’ve seen other people implying that Jay Z is involved in some bullshyt too. Why do they want Hov to fall?