50 Cent has turned his attention from Diddy to Jay. He trying to imply Jay did some shyt as well. Is this crab like behavior?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Was Nas doing business with Supreme @Born2BKing ? Was he putting money in his pocket and lining up business deals? Did Supreme call Nas or Diddy and Jay for legal help?

So point me to where Jay gave him money. Not a desperate nikka begging for money from rich nikkas he took a pic with.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So point me to where Jay gave him money. Not a desperate nikka begging for money from rich nikkas he took a pic with.
Say breh… go follow Young Jeezy around. I’m tired of this back and forth. Groupie ass nikkas…

:hhh:

I only had one bad experience with a celeb and I've encountered a ton of them. So I saw Jeezy one night at the club and he was just chilling outside of VIP. I was walking over to dap him up and some big nikka popped out of nowhere like, nikka fall back. I was like "Just wanted to say wassup to Jeezy" His bodyguard/homie was like "He don't wanna talk to you nikka :what: . shyt burned my soul, ngl. :russ:

I got shyt to do.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
He didn't want to give him a ride one time
50-cent-instagram-1448967572-view-2.png

:laff:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Cause he hates any black person that does his job better than him :sas2:

He is on that Highlander shyt, where he wants to wipe out all other black men from entertainment. :mjpls:
didn't he practically admit do this?

i remember some quote from him years ago that alluded to this. he just didn't mention race, but he's a true crab

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay seems like the type to never go to those kinds of parties. He seem like he keeps a close tightly vetted circle. They are the only ones allowed anywhere near him. He would cut out Diddy types from his life in an instant. Hes all about business. Jay doesnt move sloppy.

:dead:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
When I was sitting in the brig in the Navy for just telling the truth to power, I learned a valuable lesson. If I’m the only one willing to fight and die for my beliefs I’m fighting the wrong battle. nikkas think power is given out of fairness or a sense of righteousness that devils will somehow suddenly develop. WE as a whole were never willing to do what it costs to be truly free. Y’all nikkas talk safely behind computers while I actually put my beliefs to action.

Most of y’all nikkas never swung a fist or busted a gun and think you can talk your way into equality. Sheep among lions trying to bah bah your way to the top of the food chain. It’s not happening that way, but y’all continue trying to teach racists not be racists with marches and Twitter battles.

:mjlol:

Good luck with that.
On some real shyt, this right here is a very touchy subject :hubie::hubie:
A lot of us would not have been born if that was the course of action taken. And you’d definitely be on a watch list if you spelled it out :skip:

So yea…

I see you, tho