50 Cent has turned his attention from Diddy to Jay. He trying to imply Jay did some shyt as well. Is this crab like behavior?

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Also aaliyah would have been 20 at the time she supposedly messed with jay

And foxy was 17 when they did that one song..

But what is the proof Jay been sex trafficking broads , when he was literally fukking other rappers women

Looking for Jay, u need to have a milk carton of aaron hall, uncle luke and ton of other nikkas..

50 need to STFU and work on that terrible BMF show and look for better writers

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
50 must be clean as a whistle , or else somebody would have exposed him by now.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
He worked with both of them :manny:
Everyone was complicit. The industry that protected him and the ppl that continued to work with him. And the audience who thought it was funny he pissed on a minor and still welcomed him with open arms.
2-3 songs compared to a full album and tour ? :jbhmm:
So. Why did he have any?? Because like Jay and like most of the industry, the perceived benefits of working with him superseded his nasty behavior. None of these ppl are exempt from their complicity. Now that said, that is a completely different convo than if they individually did anything like abuse ppl or sex trafficking.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Everyone was complicit. The industry that protected him and the ppl that continued to work with him. And the audience who thought it was funny he pissed on a minor and still welcomed him with open arms.

So. Why did he have any?? Because like Jay and like most of the industry, the perceived benefits of working with him superseded his nasty behavior. None of these ppl are exempt from their complicity. Now that said, that is a completely different convo than if they individually did anything like abuse ppl or sex trafficking.
Look at this bytch. I bet you was bumping r kelly during that same time frame. But wanna throw the cape on for jay z

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Look at this bytch. I bet you was bumping r kelly during that same time frame. But wanna throw the cape on for jay z
Look at your bytchass, slobbing on a convicted pedos dikk and projecting. Go find your father.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
@FluffyEyes I ain't reading your shyt. You got mad posts around here talking shyt about r kelly because it's the cool thing to do now. Jay z groomed Beyonce, was with aaliyah who he is older than, where's your outrage bytch? Oh you waiting for white folks to go after him first haha

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
@FluffyEyes I ain't reading your shyt. You got mad posts around here talking shyt about r kelly because it's the cool thing to do now. Jay z groomed Beyonce, was with aaliyah who he is older than, where's your outrage bytch? Oh you waiting for white folks to go after him first haha

Get off my clit, you bytch ass nikka. I deal in facts not feelings and if you were raised right it wouldn't be so foreign to you. Emotional ass nikka.