50 Cent has turned his attention from Diddy to Jay. He trying to imply Jay did some shyt as well. Is this crab like behavior?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Lot of revisionist history in here :gucci:

Now Hov didn’t distance himself from R Kelly when them tapes came out? :dwillhuh:

It was well known at the time he did, which is why BOBW didn’t get promoted like that. Hov stopped fukkin with him immediately after. There was still tension when they did Unfinished Business years later which led to the drama on stage/tour.

I remember Hov being pissed at him at the time and you didn’t see them associate with each other in any way till UB which fell apart damn near instantly.
I'm pretty sure the second kells/hov album was compiled from leftovers from the sessions from the first album. which doesn't surprise me, cuz it's even worse than BOBW, which is already an extremely low bar in itself.

hov cut off kells immediately after those sex tapes first surfaced in the early 2000's.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'm pretty sure the second kells/hov album was compiled from leftovers from the sessions from the first album. which doesn't surprise me, cuz it's even worse than BOBW, which is already an extremely low bar in itself.

hov cut off kells immediately after those sex tapes first surfaced in the early 2000's.
I personally thought the first one was dope, literally every track :ehh:

That’s a personal classic of mine actually :ehh:

I copped that 2nd one and don’t remember a single song I fukked with :hhh:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I personally thought the first one was dope, literally every track :ehh:

That’s a personal classic of mine actually :ehh:

I copped that 2nd one and don’t remember a single song I fukked with :hhh:
Yea the first one was not that bad actually

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
First of all let’s get this straight, I’m a Jay Z Stan for real, I love Jay on some real shyt but just like anybody who’s surrounded by devils I don’t put anything past him when it comes to attaining or maintaining power, I will not be surprised if/when things come out about him as higher ups start to scramble and throw people under the bus to keep attention off of them.

Puff is a snake and a deviant but he’s also an underling, he likely doesn’t have shyt on people like the late Andre Harrell or Clive Davis and before those type of dudes go down the front men will take hits to their public image.

50 could have posted these same memes when R. Kelly was exposed in the midst of a close association with Jay-Z, that’s how I’m taking it, he wants no parts but it’s a little late to go

:hubie:

As if you were oblivious to who that man is or what he’s about.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Everyone was complicit. The industry that protected him and the ppl that continued to work with him. And the audience who thought it was funny he pissed on a minor and still welcomed him with open arms.

So. Why did he have any?? Because like Jay and like most of the industry, the perceived benefits of working with him superseded his nasty behavior. None of these ppl are exempt from their complicity. Now that said, that is a completely different convo than if they individually did anything like abuse ppl or sex trafficking.
Nas collaborations were at least two years before the tape even dropped and the aaliyah situation was kinda swept under the rug by her and her family :manny: