50 Cent has turned his attention from Diddy to Jay. He trying to imply Jay did some shyt as well. Is this crab like behavior?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No jackass. But he was connected in business dealings to people who were.

Next time you need me to chew your food so you can digest it, I’m here.
If this was true, 50 would have been relentless in trying to take Jay down. You see what he doing to puff? nikka would post 10 camel IG posts a day if Jay was fukking around with the Supreme Team.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If this was true, 50 would have been relentless in trying to take Jay down. You see what he doing to puff? nikka would post 10 camel IG posts a day if Jay was fukking around with the Supreme Team.

I think y’all are so used to people talking out of their asses that I’ll have to prove this step by step…

“Hov met Supreme in the ‘90s, and according to Irv Gotti the drug trafficker played a crucial role in getting “Ain’t No nikka” delivered to a wider audience.”

IMG-7201.png

“Jay-Z, who had spent a lot of time in the streets moving drugs up and down Interstate 95 before music became a viable option, saw McGriff as an OG he wanted to foster into a life of validity. Now he and Gotti were telling, almost pleading, with McGriff to go legit. They funded his 2003 movie Crime Partners, an adaptation of Donald Goines’ Black Gangster novel. They put him in rooms where multimillion-dollar legal deals were hammered home. Jay-Z and Irv Gotti were attempting to take a street legend from their youth and offer him a path to greater success.”

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Pt 2…

“Kyle (Supreme’s son) also took another shot at 50. On Tuesday, he posted a photo of his father posing with Jay-Z and used a line of Jigga’s from when he was beefing with the “Many Men” creator.

“I’m about a dollar who the f— is @50 cent,” wrote Kyle, also tagging Fif.”

Y’all nikkas wouldn’t survive in the streets. Can’t see the forest for the trees.

:francis:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
You really all giddy to see 50 being the ONLY black man in entertainment controlling the image of all black people worldwide.

Meanwhile, I ain't seen a 50 produced show not centered around drug dealers, corruption and murder yet.

I will say it does seem that 50 is saying Jay is leaving Puff out to dry and not supporting him and I would hope that's the case. Sex trafficking is disgusting.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think y’all are so used to people talking out of their asses that I’ll have to prove this step by step…

“Hov met Supreme in the ‘90s, and according to Irv Gotti the drug trafficker played a crucial role in getting “Ain’t No nikka” delivered to a wider audience.”

IMG-7201.png

“Jay-Z, who had spent a lot of time in the streets moving drugs up and down Interstate 95 before music became a viable option, saw McGriff as an OG he wanted to foster into a life of validity. Now he and Gotti were telling, almost pleading, with McGriff to go legit. They funded his 2003 movie Crime Partners, an adaptation of Donald Goines’ Black Gangster novel. They put him in rooms where multimillion-dollar legal deals were hammered home. Jay-Z and Irv Gotti were attempting to take a street legend from their youth and offer him a path to greater success.”

My point still stands, you grasping at straws to justify 50 being a fukk nikka

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I answered your question and proved the connection.

I’ve read both of 50’s books and know how he views associations, especially with his enemies.

Anything else?
Yes this.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Was Nas doing business with Supreme @Born2BKing ? Was he putting money in his pocket and lining up business deals? Did Supreme call Nas or Diddy and Jay for legal help?