50 Cent has turned his attention from Diddy to Jay. He trying to imply Jay did some shyt as well. Is this crab like behavior?

Daps
Lowkey 50 was the main one keeping spotlight on Diddy and keeping it out in front of people. I called this out when it was happening. Sure he was probably gonna get investigated anyway but public attention and awareness being on this (helped along by 50) definitely added some heat to the fire.

Daps
He didn't want to give him a ride one time
50-cent-instagram-1448967572-view-2.png
:dame: no diddy

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Those white boys didn’t try to have him killed nor were they connected to his mother’s death.

50 been on a revenge mission. Look at my second post in this thread.

Jay and Nas never tried to kill 50, but 50 wants them gone. There is a lot of :mjpls: going on that 50 stans that don't want to address.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Jay and Nas never tried to kill 50, but 50 wants them gone. There is a lot of :mjpls: going on that 50 stans that don't want to address.
Y’all nikkas stay ignoring the obvious. Supreme hit Jay up for legal defense. Why? Supreme was connected to Murder Inc and so was Jay. Who you stand next to means something in the streets. I posted a few clips above in my second post. Diddy, Ross, etc. were forming a crew called Supreme Team at one point. Either you can watch actions and get the point or not. I can’t spell it all out for you.

You never found it odd that 50 was standing on Dre’s side right after the East vs West thing died down?

:sas2:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Y’all nikkas stay ignoring the obvious. Supreme hit Jay up for legal defense. Why? Supreme was connected to Murder Inc and so was Jay. Who you stand next to means something in the streets. I posted a few clips above in my second post. Diddy, Ross, etc. were forming a crew called Supreme Team at one point. Either you can watch actions and get the point or not. I can’t spell it all out for you.

But you cool with the Uncle Ruckus level of self hate from 50, just cause he did dirt and doing dirt in your mind = "authentically" black .

Glad that enough posters see the bigger picture

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
But you cool with the Uncle Ruckus level of self hate from 50, just cause he did dirt and doing dirt in your mind = "authentically" black .

Glad that enough posters see the bigger picture
I hate to break it to you, but you’re stuck in a 60s mentality that everyone with money and power have abandoned. There is no black community except when there’s a dollar to be made from the fools who still think there is, which is why Tariqs and Umars can stay tapping your pockets but not actually do anything.

:mjlol:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I hate to break it to you, but you’re stuck in a 60s mentality that everyone with money and power have abandoned. There is no black community except when there’s a dollar to be made from the fools who still think there is, which is why Tariqs and Umars can stay tapping your pockets but not actually do anything.

:mjlol:

Thank you for telling me that you are ashamed of your black skin.