50 Cent has turned his attention from Diddy to Jay. He trying to imply Jay did some shyt as well. Is this crab like behavior?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Not at all. It Seems like he's saying Jay-Z wasn't involved in whatever BS Diddy is being accused of doing. Like Jay knew it would be stupid to do whatever Diddy was doing and 50 saying Jay giving Diddy the deuces.
You're probably right.

Curtis knows his place.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What did Jay do to him? I know Diddy alleged smashed his baby moms.

48 laws power.

Law 11 - Learn how to keep people dependent on you.

Law 15 - CRUSH your enemies totally.

Law 39 - STIR up waters to catch a fish.

Law 42 - STRIKE the Shepherd and the sheep will SCATTER

He is on that Highlander shyt, where he wants to wipe out all other black men from entertainment. :mjpls:

yep

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He’s next on the summer jam screen. I’ve been paying attention to who Jay is connected to for a while. Look at how many people in Jay’s circle have done fed time.

:francis:

If you’re in for a dollar, you’re in for a penny.

You really all giddy to see 50 being the ONLY black man in entertainment controlling the image of all black people worldwide.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You really all giddy to see 50 being the ONLY black man in entertainment controlling the image of all black people worldwide.
Giddy? I’m not choosing a side. The underworld runs entertainment. I’m just stating facts.

Supreme…

Supreme team…

50 Cent…

50’s mother…

It’s all connected.

Sometimes I think most nikkas only see the surface and are incapable of looking past that.

:sas2: