50 Cent has turned his attention from Diddy to Jay. He trying to imply Jay did some shyt as well. Is this crab like behavior?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Thank you for telling me that you are ashamed of your black skin.
I used to be one of those militant types, 30 years ago… I read all the books, did all the talking with my brothers and sisters, etc. and noticed that no one was willing to do what it takes to get ahead so I saw the 2 options and made the wise decision.

It has NOTHING to do with shame and everything to do with operating in the current world. If you think black people are going to rise up in this lifetime, in this country, as a whole… breh if you don’t understand what’s being said in the short video below. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Daps
I used to be one of those militant types, 30 years ago… I read all the books, did all the talking with my brothers and sisters, etc. and noticed that no one was willing to do what it takes to get ahead so I saw the 2 options and made the wise decision.

It has NOTHING to do with shame and everything to do with operating in the current world. If you think black people are going to rise up in this lifetime, in this country, as a whole… breh if you don’t understand what’s being said in the short video below. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

So you just gave up and sold out? :deadrose:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So you just gave up and sold out? :deadrose:
Sold out to what? You know just as well as I do what we’re up against. This battle is going to be bigger than race in the coming decades.

The color of your skin won’t be as important as the composition of your being. We’re on the cusp of the singularity. To continue fighting a battle we lost and not recognize the battle we’re facing is goofy as fukk. It’s like the 49ers trying to win this year’s Super Bowl next year.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
When I was sitting in the brig in the Navy for just telling the truth to power, I learned a valuable lesson. If I’m the only one willing to fight and die for my beliefs I’m fighting the wrong battle. nikkas think power is given out of fairness or a sense of righteousness that devils will somehow suddenly develop. WE as a whole were never willing to do what it costs to be truly free. Y’all nikkas talk safely behind computers while I actually put my beliefs to action.

Most of y’all nikkas never swung a fist or busted a gun and think you can talk your way into equality. Sheep among lions trying to bah bah your way to the top of the food chain. It’s not happening that way, but y’all continue trying to teach racists not be racists with marches and Twitter battles.

:mjlol:

Good luck with that.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Jay is basically unapproachable, he probably hasn’t even heard his name being brought up. He even might be laughing at all of this.

jay-z-laughing.gif