5 years later... Did Apple fukk the game up by making headphone jacks extinct?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I look down on folks when I see wires hanging from their ears:scust::gucci::mjlol:

giphy.gif

:russ:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I use wireless for the gym and when I’m running errands but for pristine sound when I’m chillin at the house, I’m using wired. Wired is analog and receives a better signal hence better sound quality.
We all know about analog but like you stated with gym and errands, I would only see you in the gym and/or running errands and if I see you doing that with wires its crazy to me:pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Apple could come out tomorrow and say you can only use airpods on your iphone, y'all would defend them:scust:

i keep my gs9+ because it's still a fully functioning phone with great battery life and a 3.5. you iclowns let Apple drop updates that decrease the performance of your status symbol
It’s 2022 breh we off the apple vs Android fights. shyts been over for a while now.

You still rocking an Android in 2022 I’m just gonna assume you wear Dada shirts from the thrift store and get your steaks cooked well done :hhh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It’s 2022 breh we off the apple vs Android fights. shyts been over for a while now.

You still rocking an Android in 2022 I’m just gonna assume you wear Dada shirts from the thrift store and get your steaks cooked well done :hhh:
it's not a fight, it's a fact that apple removes features then sells you the overpriced alternative. there's no reason to not get an adapter and charger in the box when you cop new, that's literally hustling backwards. talking bout "reducing the carbon footprint :troll:" imagine if a xbox came out and they didnt include the power brick, expecting you to have one from an old console :laff: or a TV came with no power cord

i rock android because i like the functionality and my phone still has a good camera compared to new iPhones. apple is overpriced, barebones, and them heaux barely last 2 years. enjoy being a heau ass nxcca :pacspit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it's not a fight, it's a fact that apple removes features then sells you the overpriced alternative. there's no reason to not get an adapter and charger in the box when you cop new, that's literally hustling backwards. talking bout "reducing the carbon footprint :troll:" imagine if a xbox came out and they didnt include the power brick, expecting you to have one from an old console :laff: or a TV came with no power cord

i rock android because i like the functionality and my phone still has a good camera compared to new iPhones. apple is overpriced, barebones, and them heaux barely last 2 years. enjoy being a heau ass nxcca :pacspit:
Not even reading this. None of it matters. You don’t get points for hating/loving apple in 2022.
You’re just making a fool of yourself:francis:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I miss my 3.5mm headphone jack. What's sad is that decent sounding wireless IEMs are expensive, while very good wired IEMs can be had for less than $50. Folks stanning for wireless IEMs remind me of teens paying $29 for an LP to be played on a bluetooth turntable, believing it sounds better than CD.