5 years later... Did Apple fukk the game up by making headphone jacks extinct?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Be broke, brehs
Y’all really sound retarded when y’all say this…

A pair of Bluetooth headphones go from $5-200. There are many androids more expensive than iPhones and even the low tier ones do so much more than an iPhone (I’m on an iPhone typing this with an 8 year old Android next to me running auto checkout bots). Please, try to understand technology before throwing around the word “broke”.

What you should be saying is “be technologically illiterate, brehs”…

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
juelz-talking.gif

:picard:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Y’all really sound retarded when y’all say this…

A pair of Bluetooth headphones go from $5-200. There are many androids more expensive than iPhones and even the low tier ones do so much more than an iPhone (I’m on an iPhone typing this with an 8 year old Android next to me running auto checkout bots). Please, try to understand technology before throwing around the word “broke”.

What you should be saying is “be technologically illiterate, brehs”…
wired has better sound quality.. yet folks pay more for inferiority due to some perceived convenience :dead: revel in idiocracy brehs

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
wired has better sound quality.. yet folks pay more for inferiority due to some perceived convenience :dead: revel in idiocracy brehs
I go on the treadmill with just an Apple Watch and some Jabra headphones. It's real convenience. Even given the headphone jack back I'd drill be wireless. I was wireless before they removed it. Lastly USB or Lighting to 3.5mm exist for those that want it. Hell I used to just leave the adapter on the end of my cable when I used it.

You complain about perceived convenience if Bluetooth yet don't acknowledge adapters get you right back to the same place things were at.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I go on the treadmill with just an Apple Watch and some Jabra headphones. It's real convenience. Even given the headphone jack back I'd drill be wireless. I was wireless before they removed it. Lastly USB or Lighting to 3.5mm exist for those that want it. Hell I used to just leave the adapter on the end of my cable when I used it.

You complain about perceived convenience if Bluetooth yet don't acknowledge adapters get you right back to the same place things were at.
my statement is more about people being snobby about inferior sound quality. all that other shyt you talmbout... :camby:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I use airpods and have never missed wired headphones :mjlol:

The apple ones are too steep for my broke ass... but I does have some Beats By Bruce Leeroy joints from amazon that have ambient noise/cancellation function. For 40 bucks, bestest investment i've ever made.

As far as 3.5 mm gang is concerned...

I'm the only one in the gym that uses wired headphones (if they made ipod nano's with Bluetoof, that'd be different).

.​

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

these companies have known how stupid the avg consumer is and just spend their entire marketing budget on how to swindle them year in & year out

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
How do you easily watch a VCR tape? We just had a bunch folks over last week and they wanted to watch our wedding dvd. I had to rig something up just to do that.

:dwillhuh:
Get a VCR breh.... you can get them all day for 50 -100 bucks online. Not sure you are rigging things... that stuff is still available and cheap. A quick scan on Ebay or other places breh.