5 years later... Did Apple fukk the game up by making headphone jacks extinct?

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I mean, I have not used the headphone jack in over a year..and I have not missed it. Also, if a person is so destroyed and hurt by it... you can get a 5 dollar connector and use the jack.... not sure I understand the OP point :yeshrug:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I mean, I have not used the headphone jack in over a year..and I have not missed it. Also, if a person is so destroyed and hurt by it... you can get a 5 dollar connector and use the jack.... not sure I understand the OP point :yeshrug:
he's mad because apple gave the ok for other companies to get rid of their headphone jacks and now it's hard to buy a new premium phone with a headphone jack.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
he's mad because apple gave the ok for other companies to get rid of their headphone jacks and now it's hard to buy a new premium phone with a headphone jack.
that is very odd logic... big manufactures do not make VCRs anymore...but I can still find a way to watch VHS tapes with very little struggle or hardship.... it's an odd logic to me. But yeah... have it :hubie:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Apple for doing that. I still haven't found a wireless headphone yet with the sound quality of wired headphones. Technology with Bluetooth just isn't there yet to warrant getting rid of the jack.

So I probably won't get a phone without a jack until I'm absolutely forced to.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Seems like whatever retarded shyt Apple does, the industry invariably follows

- $1000+ phones, check
- No 3.5 jack, check
- No charging brick included in the box, check

So do brehs still reminisce about the convenience of that trusty headphone jack or nah?
You can buy a $20 flip phone from the dollar store and it will have a charger in the box, but $1500 iPhone has no charger in the box.

Apple sounding like a pimp talking bout use your old charger you know you got one :martin:.

I can’t believe there isn’t a class action lawsuit over this. People just took it like :yeshrug:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
that is very odd logic... big manufactures do not make VCRs anymore...but I can still find a way to watch VHS tapes with very little struggle or hardship.... it's an odd logic to me. But yeah... have it :hubie:
How do you easily watch a VCR tape? We just had a bunch folks over last week and they wanted to watch our wedding dvd. I had to rig something up just to do that.