5/29 DAZN: Devin Haney Vs Jorge Linares (WBC Lightweight Title)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morris

Superstar
Daps
Haney ended Linares streak; first loss by decision.

I was shocked as I thought Haney would wash a washed fighter. I just don't see him beating Tank, Teo, and Loma.

But let's start with Garcia (mental health issue all of the sudden, huh?)

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Haney ended Linares streak; first loss by decision.

I was shocked as I thought Haney would wash a washed fighter. I just don't see him beating Tank, Teo, and Loma.

But let's start with Garcia (mental health issue all of the sudden, huh?)
Garcia is the next Ortiz.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh I was jumping up and down you dikk riding fakkit, you exposed yourself, just hate haney for some reason, notice it with a lot you c00ns when it comes to this new crop of black fighteres
He was beating in his ass and then Linares hurt him, that's what happened in the fight and that's what I accurate said in the post as it happened

Haney got hurt, and, why you got so much hate towards this young man

you celebrating he Linares look good at one round when he lost almost all of them, okay

you wanna see haney fail so bad, why, he only 22 years old lmao, and he shouldn't have a fought a toe to toe, fight

if he boxed him from 12 rounds and didn't get hit, yall would say he was boring, he gonna there trying to finish him and gets rocked in process

you take it has some kind of moral victory, you not a fan of sport, you're just a hater, a natural born loser jealous of a young man you don't even know
pitiful

Haney is a young black man, I wanna see him win and I wanna see him do well and I will always root for him like I do any o the rblack fighter
you gotta problem, i bet you do, because you're a bytch ass c00n

you in here talking to me like Devin Haney lost the fight, and have a celebratory attitude about smh

moral victory ass, loser ass mentality, I can tell you never won anything in your life or even be competitve at anything

pitfiful

You sound like you want to cry.:pachaha:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Im glad Haney got wobbled to end the round? Why? Because had he not gotten rocked and blanketed Linares, Teo (and Ryan to a degree) know damn well they wouldn’t be possibly NOW chomping at the bit to fight em.

i liken that to when GGG showed some “vulnerability” against Brook….Jacobs was THEN ready to take the fight after the Brook fight

Last edited:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Also, everyone wants to say Haney has no power and how he's Paulie 2.0, but I just can't bring myself to call himself pillow fisted after I watched this fight. Paulie in comparison has never had a KO like this

I wonder if maybe his shoulder injury took away some of his power :jbhmm:

Linares is a class act, said it numerous times before this fight in this thread.

People need to give him his credit, not say Haney can’t punch.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:jbhmm:Haney’s lack of recuperative abilities is concerning
That is the biggest thing....usually ppl who have this issue are chinny and get dropped...linares cracked his shyt one time and he became unstuck for the rest of the fight...but at least he was cagey enough to survive and stay upright which still impressed me..esp since linares was throwing heat at him in those final rounds

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Linares is a class act, said it numerous times before this fight in this thread.

People need to give him his credit, not say Haney can’t punch.
Haney can punch...you dont have a 60 percent KO rate and not have some pop

But like @King P said maybe the shoulder surgery might have took something away...like it eventually did my nikka Jeff Lacy :mjcry:..but Devin is still a high operator with his boxing. He may not bomb cats out but his boxing can still give cats problems.

Linares def extended his career with his performance last night. Still a solid guy at 135