5/29 DAZN: Devin Haney Vs Jorge Linares (WBC Lightweight Title)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calm down. Its only boxing opinions on a internet message board...

No need to get yourself worked up. You'll end up wetting yourself..

I am calm, just because your self esteem ass is imaging poking you in the chest screaming in your face doesn't mean I'm doing

I'm just saying FACTS, you are too scared to confront so you take it has aggression, just like bytch made nikkaz do

you replied to me dissing me and talk about calm down when I shyt on you

like that p*ssy ass fan who threw the popcorn at Westbrook than ran

like Kwame said, it's cool to disrespect black athletes, people look for anything to run with their disrespect, yall are a bunch of c00ns

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am calm, just because your self esteem ass is imaging poking you in the chest screaming in your face doesn't mean I'm doing

I'm just saying FACTS, you are too scared to confront so you take it has aggression, just like bytch made nikkaz do

you replied to me dissing me and talk about calm down when I shyt on you

like that p*ssy ass fan who threw the popcorn at Westbrook than ran

like Kwame said, it's cool to disrespect black athletes, people look for anything to run with their disrespect, yall are a bunch of c00ns

Youre not calm youre very very mad :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre not calm youre very very mad :skip:

Look at this loser, you notice he haven't one thing about any of the boxing facts I spoke, you keep saying the thing

oh u mad oh u mad

you can see 100 times this is what third graders do, you are just proven my point

you're a grown man doing this and thinking it's witty

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
You nikkas make excuses for every nikka y’all
Like :laff::laff:

That boy was hurt

The boy was not putting on a masterclass

He tried to step on the gas and bully weak chinned ,scar faced Linares and couldn’t do it..damn near got his soul snatched..that is a HUGE indictment

He got caught and couldn’t recover for 3 ROUNDS. That is a HUGE indictment

This ain’t a plot against the black man ..the nikka was BUNS the last three rounds

Stop being so emotional and falling in love with these nikkas

He’s Food for ANY elite fighter at 135

Pops needs to step aside and let another trainer take his son to another level. This ain’t going to work

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Some brehs are funny with their justifications but it doesnt matter : time is linear and so is a fight. If one wins 9 rounds then lose the last 3, it's worse than if one loses the first 3 then win the last 9 even though the amount of won and lost rounds is ultimately the same.

The reason why people are more critical of Haney for this performance is because he ended it badly compared to Garcia who got dropped came back and KO Campbell. Or Loma who got dropped came back and KOd Linares. Or AJ who got dropped came back and KOd Wlad. Or Fury who got dropped then came back and hurt Wilder in the same round. And the list goes on. The outcome and how it came to be matters.

The problem isnt that Haney got hurt, it's how he responded. Mosley had Mayweather badly hurt and then Floyd came back and controlled the rest of the fight. Haney got hurt and he never got his legs back for two whole rounds ! This is worrying that a young breh like him wasnt able to recover.

This is very bad news for three reasons :
1. He couldnt KO a 36yo Linares who is known for his quick hands and combinations but neither for his chin nor his power. And Linares was game all night, it's not like he was on his bike.
2. As skilled as he is, he now knows he can't afford to make a single mistake against a puncher.
3. He's a beautiful boxer but he can't box without his legs. That means if he's hurt like that he's totally nullified unless man is willing to trade:patrice:

Tank, Teo and Garcia all have serious pop in their punches. They are less skilled when it comes to boxing but Haney will never be able to not get hit against them. And the worse is that when they smell blood, they go hard for the finish. Honestly, because of how he responded, I dont favor Haney against all 3 :ld:

PS : i wouldnt say dude is pillow fisted but he does lack pop in his hands. Definitely.

All of this is facts

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I know folks critiquing Haney to the 5th degree but lets not act as if small ass Loma aint have Teo on the ropes the 2nd half of the fight once he stopped acting like a clown and started actually boxing with angles and levels and applying pressure. His power was his only saving grace that kept Loma honest until the final bell

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It was the end of the fight, Ryan Garcia got hurt against Luke Campbell who can't punch, Linares is a power puncher at 135, Ryan Garcia got hit at the beginning of the fight

Lomachenko got dropped by Linares in round 6, he had time to come back

It was the end of the fight for Devin, and he was already winning he didn't need to come back

yall nikkaz analysis make zero sense

like Kwame said, a black man gotta do twice as much twice as better to get not even half the credit or respect

by the way you talking Devin Haney should just give up his boxing career and retire lmao

none of yall really like boxing, this is just reality TV where you can feel emotional about the characters on your screen because you need someone to haet

you doing the most bruh. Aint nothing racially motivated about ANYONE analyst in here about the Haney fight.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this loser, you notice he haven't one thing about any of the boxing facts I spoke, you keep saying the thing

oh u mad oh u mad

you can see 100 times this is what third graders do, you are just proven my point

you're a grown man doing this and thinking it's witty

No most regulars in here dont take you serious which is why you were voted the rings woat. Please go to back your hall of shame and stop writing bible sized essays in here

Screenshot-20210530-120100-664.png

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Haney did well enough to stay in the conversation. He shpuld get a better trainer if he wants to brawl.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
No most regulars in here dont take you serious which is why you were voted the rings woat. Please go to back your hall of shame and stop writing bible sized essays in here

Just ignore him, don’t waste ur time

• Dap
Reactions: L68
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you doing the most bruh. Aint nothing racially motivated about ANYONE analyst in here about the Haney fight.

That's exactly what is, because these how nikkaz is programmed

just like when Spence got rocked by that no name guy when was coming up in the ranks, people was saying shyt, spence gonna get KO'd when he a fight real puncher, spence ain't no chin, smh

It's the same story when its black fighters, which is why nobody refuted anything I said because they can't

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at this loser, using forum fake meanings tags as your only defense, now you see who really made

they gave me the hall of shame because I said Floyd Mayweather would easily beat Pacquaio, how they was mad

so really mad, when your only way to respond to me is not with facts but with a hall of shame tag, thank you for proving me right

everything I say make you c00ns mad because it's true and you can't say nothing back

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
When Ryan beat Luke, I felt that the 135lbers on a whole could use more time to develop before making their fights, but having now seen Haney beat Linares, I think it's time for these guys to mix it up.

Teo beat Loma
Tank beat Santa Cruz
Ryan beat Luke
and Haney has now beat Linares

They're ready to put their 0's on the line now.