5/29 DAZN: Devin Haney Vs Jorge Linares (WBC Lightweight Title)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why he did better against Linares than Lomachenko who was losing until he was able to land the liver shot to KO him and Linares dropped him

how come every black fighter gotta get KO''s brawl and bang, not get hit at all, or get hurt, and win every round just be considered legit lmao

Ryan Garcia got dropped by fukking luke Campbell, and people in here talking about Ryan can KO Devin based on this fight lmao

it's ridiculous

he went out and fight a toe to toe fight to entertain and took some shots, and

Bro Linares is the equivalent a old lion who was never the best and got outclassed tonight. Loma is washed and Ryan Garcia is just ok. I didn't mention either one of those guys you did. I dont consider them upper class fighters Loma is a legend but he a old lion too now

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Agreed, but if he gets stunned in the same fashion, Loma isn’t Linares, he would find a way to hurt Devin. I just don’t see Devin’s power causing issues for Loma.
Loma would have major issues with that jab, speed, and size. Loma isn't Linares, you're right, but it's in more ways than one. He's not as long and doesn't hit as hard. This is a bad stylistic match-up for Loma.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro Linares is the equivalent a old lion who was never the best and got outclassed tonight. Loma is washed and Ryan Garcia is just ok. I didn't mention either one of those guys you did. I dont consider them upper class fighters Loma is a legend but he a old lion too now

and your point is, Haney beat Linares easy than any was ever beat him

Loma wasn't an old lion when be beat Linares, and Linares dropped him

Teofimo couldn't drop Loma and Linares did, and when not gonna talk about how Loma rocked Teofimo in the late rounds the same way devin got rocked

Devin stood toe to toe with Linares and took some shots he shouldn't have took, he still dominated him most of the fight and landed twice as many punches as him even though they threw the same amount

This the shyt Kwame Brown talking about

a nikka gotta SUPERHUMAN just to get an inch of credit and inch of respect

Devin Haney got stand in the pocket and exhange, not get hit, and KO his opponent just to be considered a legit fighter lmao

fukk outta here with that sucka shyt

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Hopefully Haney learned a valuable lesson tonight - FIGHT YOUR FIGHT

He’s skilled as a mfer, that’s a given. But his chin got checked and he realized how powerful he really is.

He’s got dog in him, but he’s not a stand and bang power puncher. He’s a technician who’s skilled at all ranges.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I think the Floyd comparisons are gonna haunt Devin his entire career. Every little hiccup will be criticized

If a Mexican fought like Devin fought tonight, he'd be called a Warrior :mjpls:
Most fukking DEFINITELY they woulda called this a fight for the ages. Fans woulda been cheering out of the stadium :mjpls:

Ref woulda let em fight like warriors too. I peeped how he always targeted Haney, pushing him back and spoke in English. He only spoke in Spanish twice, meaning all the times he broke em up he was only speaking to Linares twice out of all the times he broke em up

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

punk ass didnt even pursue his title shot...little nikka needs to shut the fukk up...with his depression and shyt

Breh I can't stand this shyt. Out here pulling out of fights because of "mental health" and then you want to talk shyt like you weren't put on your ass in your last fight. This the type of behavior the media wants to enable. Can't wait for Mario Lopez to shyt on him again :dead:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
and your point is, Haney beat Linares easy than any was ever beat him

Loma wasn't an old lion when be beat Linares, and Linares dropped him

Teofimo couldn't drop Loma and Linares did, and when not gonna talk about how Loma rocked Teofimo in the late rounds the same way devin got rocked

Devin stood toe to toe with Linares and took some shots he shouldn't have took, he still dominated him most of the fight and landed twice as many punches as him even though they threw the same amount

This the shyt Kwame Brown talking about

a nikka gotta SUPERHUMAN just to get an inch of credit and inch of respect

Devin Haney got stand in the pocket and exhange, not get hit, and KO his opponent just to be considered a legit fighter lmao

fukk outta here with that sucka shyt

Did. Not. Read. :umad: