5/29 DAZN: Devin Haney Vs Jorge Linares (WBC Lightweight Title)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple pages ago you were jumping up and down about haney beating his ass..

Linares shook that boy up, a fukking bustedd up, worn and torn Jorge made haney dance and run for a brotherly hug.

smh I was jumping up and down you dikk riding fakkit, you exposed yourself, just hate haney for some reason, notice it with a lot you c00ns when it comes to this new crop of black fighteres
He was beating in his ass and then Linares hurt him, that's what happened in the fight and that's what I accurate said in the post as it happened

Haney got hurt, and, why you got so much hate towards this young man

you celebrating he Linares look good at one round when he lost almost all of them, okay

you wanna see haney fail so bad, why, he only 22 years old lmao, and he shouldn't have a fought a toe to toe, fight

if he boxed him from 12 rounds and didn't get hit, yall would say he was boring, he gonna there trying to finish him and gets rocked in process

you take it has some kind of moral victory, you not a fan of sport, you're just a hater, a natural born loser jealous of a young man you don't even know
pitiful

Haney is a young black man, I wanna see him win and I wanna see him do well and I will always root for him like I do any o the rblack fighter
you gotta problem, i bet you do, because you're a bytch ass c00n

you in here talking to me like Devin Haney lost the fight, and have a celebratory attitude about smh

moral victory ass, loser ass mentality, I can tell you never won anything in your life or even be competitve at anything

pitfiful

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
We're talking about boxing here. If you get wobbled and don't have your legs for 2 rounds straight, you're hurt. He was smart to hold and finish the fight. But he's gonna get clowned for how he finished that fight because he was getting careless in there. It's not a big deal but he needs to stay true to himself as a fighter.
Okay, if he was hurt, so what? He never was close to going down. If it wasn’t a big deal then why all of the posts about him getting “hurt”? It is a big deal, we know why, and that shyt is lame. And he didn’t have his legs for one round, not two. He wasn’t trying to take chances that last round, he feared that right.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Regardless of how the fight ended we can't ignore the work Haney was putting in in the 10 rounds before. It wasn't the most graceful finish but it beats the alternative of getting knocked out and losing the belt. So people can call him p*ssy all they want but he still the champ. :yeshrug:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
I feel bad for Haney man. He looked great for 10 rounds and all people are gonna talk about are those last 2 rounds
Because they wanna see him fail so bad. The usual shyt when it comes to brothers. I can see if he was a jackass like AB, but he’s quiet and respectful.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Entertaining fight. There are positives to draw, and aspects that Haney will need to work on. His power is an obvious weak point that will always make his fights interesting once he's facing top level guys like Tank or Teo.

Loma Haney would be an excellent fight now.

I'm not gonna discredit Haney, but you're willfully blind if you don't think those last three rounds were a bad look for the youngin. He survived, but wasn't impressive in doing so.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
Regardless of how the fight ended we can't ignore the work Haney was putting in in the 10 rounds before. It wasn't the most graceful finish but it beats the alternative of getting knocked out and losing the belt. So people can call him p*ssy all they want but he still the champ. :yeshrug:
They’re going to ignore the 10 rounds because he got hurt and they feel better now because they saw him in a crisis.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
smh I was jumping up and down you dikk riding fakkit, you exposed yourself, just hate haney for some reason, notice it with a lot you c00ns when it comes to this new crop of black fighteres
He was beating in his ass and then Linares hurt him, that's what happened in the fight and that's what I accurate said in the post as it happened

Haney got hurt, and, why you got so much hate towards this young man

you celebrating he Linares look good at one round when he lost almost all of them, okay

you wanna see haney fail so bad, why, he only 22 years old lmao, and he shouldn't have a fought a toe to toe, fight

if he boxed him from 12 rounds and didn't get hit, yall would say he was boring, he gonna there trying to finish him and gets rocked in process

you take it has some kind of moral victory, you not a fan of sport, you're just a hater, a natural born loser jealous of a young man you don't even know
pitiful

Haney is a young black man, I wanna see him win and I wanna see him do well and I will always root for him like I do any o the rblack fighter
you gotta problem, i bet you do, because you're a bytch ass c00n

you in here talking to me like Devin Haney lost the fight, and have a celebratory attitude about smh

moral victory ass, loser ass mentality, I can tell you never won anything in your life or even be competitve at anything

pitfiful
Its nothing personal just observational!
Like you said it earlier, it doesn't matter if he is young or old, if he has IT then no ifs or buts. Linares is a glorified gate keeper and haney made him feel like he still should be fighting for title's.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
And let's not forget teofimo got stunned a few times by lomachenko late in that fight. For a minute it looked like Loma was gonna put him down. He came back nicely in that 12th though. But I feel like Haney definitely has the pop to hurt teo if he hits him clean. I still give him a 9/10 on this performance :yeshrug:......was almost a perfect 10 but he made a mistake and paid for it. I Think all these guys at 135 are pretty much the same level. I wouldn't place money on any of these fights.