5/29 DAZN: Devin Haney Vs Jorge Linares (WBC Lightweight Title)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
breh just got pillow hands. Like yeah he is skilled but wtf is he going to do moving up lmfao

Teo the most complete out of these dudes and Tank is the wild card
It's one thing to not have pop to your punch but now I'm starting to worry about his chin. It's gonna be a real issue trying to move up if he's missing both.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haney gon have problems against higher competition

Why he did better against Linares than Lomachenko who was losing until he was able to land the liver shot to KO him and Linares dropped him

how come every black fighter gotta get KO''s brawl and bang, not get hit at all, or get hurt, and win every round just be considered legit lmao

Ryan Garcia got dropped by fukking luke Campbell, and people in here talking about Ryan can KO Devin based on this fight lmao

it's ridiculous

he went out and fight a toe to toe fight to entertain and took some shots, and

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
man went running for a hug like he seen a soldier returning home :mjlol:

z5sIWx3.png

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Yeah..yeah..he was hurt but he was right. Loma and Ryan Garcia get dropped and they get ENDLESS PROPS but since it's him, now it's opposite shyt. You know what time it is.

Ryan Garcia got clowned so bad he dropped out of his next fight because of mental health. And Loma whole mythology went up in smoke in one night.

:gucci:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Looks like we gonna get that Teo fight now. Haney fought masterfully damn near every round. But those last 2 didn’t look good after he got rocked. Amd he was def the most tired in the fight. If not for getting rocked it woulda been almost perfect. But all it takes is one hit or a couple. I’m sure Teo sitting at home feeling like if it was him landing those punches it would be over for Haney. And damn Haney be taggin the fukk out of people with the cleanest shots and techniques, but he legit has little punching power. No way he shouldn’t be knocking opponents out with these incredible hooks and uppercuts he always lands... Either way great performance otherwise, maybe his last 2 rounds won him the match with Teo. Teo been ducking the fukk out of him, but I always thought it is a easy 50/50 fight. I wouldn’t even bet money on it. Still got Haney. But This is really the fight boxing keeds