5/29 DAZN: Devin Haney Vs Jorge Linares (WBC Lightweight Title)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Mexican fans..u know that...lol
There was a reason the ref only spoke Spanish twice the entire fight, yet was yelling in English 99.9% of the time pushing back Dev :mjpls:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Why he did better against Linares than Lomachenko who was losing until he was able to land the liver shot to KO him and Linares dropped him

how come every black fighter gotta get KO''s brawl and bang, not get hit at all, or get hurt, and win every round just be considered legit lmao

Ryan Garcia got dropped by fukking luke Campbell, and people in here talking about Ryan can KO Devin based on this fight lmao

it's ridiculous

he went out and fight a toe to toe fight to entertain and took some shots, and
Couple pages ago you were jumping up and down about haney beating his ass..

Linares shook that boy up, a fukking bustedd up, worn and torn Jorge made haney dance and run for a brotherly hug.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This is why I always say you gotta see these guys against big punchers before you make a final judgment. You can have all the boxing talent in the world but if the chin has some weakness you're always gonna be vulnerable. Before getting hurt Haney was putting on a masterclass. Tank and teo have much more firepower and skill than Linares. These are all 50-50 fights. I can honestly see them all going any type of way. But aside from that shot Haney looked spectacular. It coulda just been a one time thing. We seen canelo hurt early in his career and never again. But regardless he's gonna have to take some jokes in the meantime.

Dude was walking back to his corner like

sqCTue.gif

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Being dizzy and being hurt aren’t the same. Devin was dizzy, not hurt. He obviously never had that happen to him in a bout, but he handled it like a vet. If he indeed was hurt, what’s the big deal? Fighters get hurt all of the time, but since it’s Devin it’s a big deal? I mean that’s Linares:manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is why I always say you gotta see these guys against big punchers before you make a final judgment. You can have all the boxing talent in the world but if the chin has some weakness you're always gonna be vulnerable. Before getting hurt Haney was putting on a masterclass. Tank and teo have much more firepower and skill than Linares. These are all 50-50 fights. I can honestly see them all going any type of way. But aside from that shot Haney looked spectacular. It coulda just been a one time thing. We seen canelo hurt early in his career and never again. But regardless he's gonna have to take some jokes in the meantime.

Dude was walking back to his corner like

sqCTue.gif
Crawford

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Being dizzy and being hurt aren’t the same. Devin was dizzy, not hurt. He obviously never had that happen to him in a bout, but he handled it like a vet. If he indeed was hurt, what’s the big deal? Fighters get hurt all of the time, but since it’s Devin it’s a sin?
We're talking about boxing here. If you get wobbled and don't have your legs for 2 rounds straight, you're hurt. He was smart to hold and finish the fight. But he's gonna get clowned for how he finished that fight because he was getting careless in there. It's not a big deal but he needs to stay true to himself as a fighter.