Pick the winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Hopefully this is the end of the KO/Sami vs. Bloodline storyline. Sami & KO beat The USOs twice and beat Roman/Solo and both of them got to witness the faltering of the group that they have gone circles with for over a year now. (:whew:) I don’t think there is much more they can do with that, right? Now it’s the Civil War in The Bloodline. Are you with Team Roman or are you with Team Jimmy? :patrice:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I always viewed it as Jey fell back in line to protect Jimmy because he knows Jimmy hasn't actually dealt with Roman the way Jey has. Jimmy won't let Roman treat him the way Roman treated Jey, but Jey has also done a lot to keep Jimmy from being in that position. This goes bback to that Hell in a Cell match. Jey had no problem getting his ass beat, but he quit and lost the match when Roman put Jimmy in that guillotine.

Everything Jey has done has been solely to keep Jimmy from drawing Roman's wrath. Jey has already seen the light via Sami, but even if he went that route, it would mean leaving his brother(s) behind.

:ehh: All valid.

Now it makes me wonder why Jey was so hesitant when Jimmy pulled that trigger because from that point on, he's no longer leaving Jimmy behind.
Moreover, I'm curious as to how SOLO deals with all of this. Yeah, the Usos are his brothers but they've made it a point to denote that their age difference meant that for the most part, Solo's upbringing and coming of age was not like theirs, nor were they around like that when it happened.

So he probably never had that innate timidness of the older sibling that younger siblings have (such at what the Usos, well at least Jey, was implied to have of Roman), because he was too young to be picked on and pushed around the way they said Roman did the Usos since Roman/the Usos are literally three months apart in age. Same for Roman, as it was established that the elders sent him to assist Roman. We've never seen him buck up at Roman but the one time they showed tension between the two, it was a situation where Solo showed he doesn't share that innate timidness and Roman gave the :hubie: to Solo because he's an unknown entity in terms of how he'd respond to bullying, etc. It's entirely possible that Solo has love for his family but doesn't actually like them like that.

Based on how Heyman and the rest of the group has interacted with Solo... while Solo is a loyal, dutiful soldier, any and everybody can get it from Solo if you don't move correctly around him.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Nah Jimmy is consistent. What you're missing is that the conditions for his acceptance of things were broken by Roman and Sami.

1. He literally came back with a shirt that said he's nobody's bytch and told Roman that he wasn't scared of him and wouldn't be punked by him. He joined the Bloodline to look out for Jey and because they told him that they're all stronger together and shyt was sweet and they dominated so why blow that up for Sami who isn't blood? shyt isn't sweet anymore and Roman put hands on him more than once so why wouldn't he deal with him when he told him that's exactly what he'd do if Roman tried to punk him and Jey? He told him.
  2. He was always cool with Sami, just cool, but he was always going to pick Roman over Sami because Sami isn't blood.
The main tenets of the Jimmy Uso character are the fact that he's the backbone and mind of the Usos (Jey's the heart) and his love of family. Roman is more blood to him than Sami so Sami had to go, blood is thicker with Jey than it is with Roman so Roman's got to go. The first thing he told Jey after superkicking Roman is "I am your brother, not him".

It makes perfect sense because he's literally the guy who came out with a shirt that said he's nobody's bytch and told Roman to his face he wouldn't let Roman punk him and neither should Jey. Its his character. The whole Bloodline story is Jey fighting the current and taking longer to come around to things but going harder than everyone else when he does.

He went to hell and back with Roman but rode harder for him and The Bloodline than everyone else when he accepted his role. He rejected Sami longer than everyone else but went harder for him than everyone else when he accepted him. It took him longer than everyone else to accept Sami being gone but he's gone harder at Sami and hasn't held back since he accepted that. It's going to take him longer to accept Roman for who he is but he's going to go harder than everyone when he does. That's the story. Him flipping on Roman first is inconsistent with everything they've shown us about Jey for like 3 years now. It was always going to be Jimmy.

🤌🏾

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff:

By the end of the storyline he has a nervous breakdown and ends up in a mental hospital where he meets kane and daniel bryans doctor

images