[5/27] Cokeboy & Haitch Present Saudimania IX: Night of Champions 2023

Pick the winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The issue now is Roman having the titles makes every single showdown he’ll have with anyone in the family very obvious. Cos we know he isn’t dropping it to any of them

But then again, it he had dropped to Cody, this storyline will still be bigger than both titles.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

By the end of the storyline he has a nervous breakdown and ends up in a mental hospital where he meets kane and daniel bryans doctor

images

A mental breakdown leading to a whole new character could be a good way to differentiate him further from Jimmy

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I always viewed it as Jey fell back in line to protect Jimmy because he knows Jimmy hasn't actually dealt with Roman the way Jey has. Jimmy won't let Roman treat him the way Roman treated Jey, but Jey has also done a lot to keep Jimmy from being in that position. This goes bback to that Hell in a Cell match. Jey had no problem getting his ass beat, but he quit and lost the match when Roman put Jimmy in that guillotine.

Everything Jey has done has been solely to keep Jimmy from drawing Roman's wrath. Jey has already seen the light via Sami, but even if he went that route, it would mean leaving his brother(s) behind.
Damn good storytelling.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why couldn't they be doing this exact same angle if CAWdy won at WM?
I love that Roman won jut to see people still pissed about it. Like I said, Anyone who is still angry about that only cared about the moment. Once that moment happened people would've turned on him by SummerSlam. Cody winning the title will be a big moment no matter when it happens.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Seth has a fake title...they finally do the right thing with current Asuka...the slavery story with Roman FINALLY has a decent development. Lol.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Why couldn't they be doing this exact same angle if CAWdy won at WM?

Because the story is about the Roman Empire crumbling. The tribal chief character NEEDS the titles. During the match Rome said "I am gonna be tag team champions." That's why Sami references it. Hell, even Rome and Paul themselves said the character NEEDS to be champion or this won't work. When Rome loses, he's leaving, and then people will want him back.

Here's what I could see on Friday or long term:

Rome: Wiseman, bring me my cousins.

Paul: Yes my tribal chief.

*Paul cant find them no one can contact them*

Rome turns on Solo. Solo will have to spike Rome because we know he aint no bytch.

It will be that the elders told him to do it, and then we will see an appearance from none other than Rikishi, telling all 3 of his sons what they have to do.

We HAVE to get the Nobody's Bytch shirts back :wow: