• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I'm no WWE stan or anything, but even the biggest hater has to admit that they stay dikking us down with these high quality shows each month. They're keeping us fed with good ass rasslin' and captivating stories. Some companies don't know anything about that balancing act.

They stay WHAT?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Watching it back. I gotta give Graves his props during Roman/Solos entrance. Dude was dropping all the history ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️👆👆👆👆👆

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
It does from the standpoint of "Jimmy got Jey into this mess, albeit unintentionally. Jimmy will get him out of it."

Jey will have his turn, I'm sure. But Jimmy from day one -- no pun intended -- has always indicated that he wouldn't let Roman slide with treating him the way Roman treated Jey.

Jey won't see the light until Roman has Jimmy dead to rights. Even then.

I always viewed it as Jey fell back in line to protect Jimmy because he knows Jimmy hasn't actually dealt with Roman the way Jey has. Jimmy won't let Roman treat him the way Roman treated Jey, but Jey has also done a lot to keep Jimmy from being in that position. This goes bback to that Hell in a Cell match. Jey had no problem getting his ass beat, but he quit and lost the match when Roman put Jimmy in that guillotine.

Everything Jey has done has been solely to keep Jimmy from drawing Roman's wrath. Jey has already seen the light via Sami, but even if he went that route, it would mean leaving his brother(s) behind.