Pick the winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I love that Roman won jut to see people still pissed about it. Like I said, Anyone who is still angry about that only cared about the moment. Once that moment happened people would've turned on him by SummerSlam. Cody winning the title will be a big moment no matter when it happens.
I don't think it will. The nıgga boring and should always be somebody bıtch for great storytelling.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Because the story is about the Roman Empire crumbling. The tribal chief character NEEDS the titles. During the match Rome said "I am gonna be tag team champions." That's why Sami references it. Hell, even Rome and Paul themselves said the character NEEDS to be champion or this won't work. When Rome loses, he's leaving, and then people will want him back.

Here's what I could see on Friday or long term:

Rome: Wiseman, bring me my cousins.

Paul: Yes my tribal chief.

*Paul cant find them no one can contact them*

Rome turns on Solo. Solo will have to spike Rome because we know he aint no bytch.

It will be that the elders told him to do it, and then we will see an appearance from none other than Rikishi, telling all 3 of his sons what they have to do.

We HAVE to get the Nobody's Bytch shirts back :wow:
Lowkey, this could lead to a match at the next WM for great storytelling.

Roman vs Rock to get his tribal chief title back.

Rock as the interim chief and he has the USOs jump Reigns and turn heel.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Lowkey, this could lead to a match at the next WM for great storytelling.

Roman vs Rock to get his tribal chief title back.

Rock as the interim chief and he has the USOs jump Reigns and turn heel.
If they bring the rock back for this

:wow:

He probably going to be to busy filming fast and furious 27 to comeback

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
CYVZWk88-s4HwPsK.jpg
This nicca was so fuccking hilarious :mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm still amused that someone in Saudi Arabia came into the arena with a giant SOLOMONSTER SOUNDS OFF sign. I've gotta listen to his show and see what he thought about that.

FxLjAgzXoAIzlq7

FxJvT_6XgAMO77v

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Wait so the Raw women’s champ is on Smackdown and vice versa? What are they planning?
Either some fukkery with MITB or some sort of unification match. If not then the old lazy title swap but that was a Vince thing. Just gotta wait and see, I'm sure they have something planned.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Either some fukkery with MITB or some sort of unification match. If not then the old lazy title swap but that was a Vince thing. Just gotta wait and see, I'm sure they have something planned.
I haven’t been watching the weekly shows just the PLEs. Is it something they’re talking about story wise?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I haven’t been watching the weekly shows just the PLEs. Is it something they’re talking about story wise?
No they haven't said anything at all about the SD title being on Raw and the Raw title being on SD. My guess is they wanted to wait until after NoC to address it. I guess we will see.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bro thinking @Brad Piff never heard of Andy Warhol

:dead:

This is what I meant when I said cutty don’t know how sense tone or sarcasm. No disrespect if bro autistic, I know they struggle with that
I wonder why:mjpls:

We all had our moment mane. I remember crying when DX handcuffed Kane and beat the breaks off him. Tori was kissing on xpac. I was in shambles, moms had to console me

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wait so the Raw women’s champ is on Smackdown and vice versa? What are they planning?
I think there's a chance they're getting all new belts and renaming them at least I hope so
Women's World Champ & Women's Universal Champ would be fine