Pick the winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
After Wrestlemania I felt the bloodline storyline hit a lull but now things are finally progressing and moving in the right direction. :wow:

Jimmy has been the most consistent and loyal member of the bloodline. Yet, he was quick to turn on Roman once he felt the disrespect kept coming towards his direction. His mind was made up this past Friday. He ain’t waste no time. :pachaha:

With the 1000 celebration taking place next Friday with this recent development with the USOs…I can’t wait to see what goes down but I know for sure something crazy gonna happen.

The show overall was okay….Not bad but not great either. I will say that the set design, lighting and the arena looked incredible on TV…

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I tried to tell people to slow down with the bloodline takes

Roman was gone for a month, of course shyt was just spinning its wheels. What were they gonna do without him in the picture?

I’m sure they got this whole thing mapped out with an ending planned. They wouldn’t have had Roman go over at mania if they didn’t. Sit back and enjoy my nikkas (pause)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Solid show. Good main event. I was :dwillhuh: as to why Jimmy was the one to start off the fall, but after watching the video package it makes sense. I wonder if they do some story where Rome forgives them, just to extend the faction until at least SS.

Thought the opener was MOTN.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no-please.gif

Guess we know the number one contender

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I’m surprised there’s no mark outrage on here that Bianca lost. The match was just made like 2-3 weeks ago, right? No proper buildup and lost in a random PLE in Saudi.

Maybe because it’s Asuka, but if it was Becky or Charlotte I’m sure they’d be furious. :heh:

Thecoli brehs suffer from yellow fever breh

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Wasn't jimmy the one that got mad at sami when he was tryna tell jey about Roman? And her got mad when jey dipped during the attack on sami after the rumble? And now all of a sudden the roles are reversed and jimmy the one catching feelings? Jimmy went from being cool with sami, to turning on him and being loyal to Roman, and now to turning on Roman. This guy can't make up his mind on what he wants to do.

Nah Jimmy is consistent. What you're missing is that the conditions for his acceptance of things were broken by Roman and Sami.

1. He literally came back with a shirt that said he's nobody's bytch and told Roman that he wasn't scared of him and wouldn't be punked by him. He joined the Bloodline to look out for Jey and because they told him that they're all stronger together and shyt was sweet and they dominated so why blow that up for Sami who isn't blood? shyt isn't sweet anymore and Roman put hands on him more than once so why wouldn't he deal with him when he told him that's exactly what he'd do if Roman tried to punk him and Jey? He told him.
  2. He was always cool with Sami, just cool, but he was always going to pick Roman over Sami because Sami isn't blood.
The main tenets of the Jimmy Uso character are the fact that he's the backbone and mind of the Usos (Jey's the heart) and his love of family. Roman is more blood to him than Sami so Sami had to go, blood is thicker with Jey than it is with Roman so Roman's got to go. The first thing he told Jey after superkicking Roman is "I am your brother, not him".

It doesn't even make sense that Jimmy is the one that turns on Roman and not jey. They had been building jey forever.

It makes perfect sense because he's literally the guy who came out with a shirt that said he's nobody's bytch and told Roman to his face he wouldn't let Roman punk him and neither should Jey. Its his character. The whole Bloodline story is Jey fighting the current and taking longer to come around to things but going harder than everyone else when he does.

He went to hell and back with Roman but rode harder for him and The Bloodline than everyone else when he accepted his role. He rejected Sami longer than everyone else but went harder for him than everyone else when he accepted him. It took him longer than everyone else to accept Sami being gone but he's gone harder at Sami and hasn't held back since he accepted that. It's going to take him longer to accept Roman for who he is but he's going to go harder than everyone when he does. That's the story. Him flipping on Roman first is inconsistent with everything they've shown us about Jey for like 3 years now. It was always going to be Jimmy.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I'm no WWE stan or anything, but even the biggest hater has to admit that they stay dikking us down with these high quality shows each month. They're keeping us fed with good ass rasslin' and captivating stories. Some companies don't know anything about that balancing act.

My brother, there’s so many other ways you could’ve got your point across :scust: