45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Ignorance is bliss.. what you don't know you don't care about, but if I hadn't already and wasn't completely in a happy relationship with her.. I would not knowingly wife a chick that had 45 bodies.

I like how chicks wanna pick and choose what double standards apply to them and when.. shyt don't work that way when it comes to a chick you really wanna call yours. For a man, a woman he is serious about is an extension on himself.. if you're in a congregation where multiple dudes can say they already been inside your chick then you're gonna feel some type of way cause like it or not you're gonna look like the clown that wifed or tried to wife a chick that belongs to the game.. everyone else leased but you decided to finance..
I feel that way about my lady but I don’t roll in any of the circles she’s ran in plus I’m older.

Most of the cats she’s “disclosed” :usure: are bums.

I’m actually an upgrade so I know they’re sour. :sas2::hubie:

I think that makes a difference in this as well.

There’s upgrade and there’s too good.

If a person feels they’re too good for the other, let it go.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What u mean loser? The hoes seem to like you if you had 100 from online.

U was online like that ? How long it take you to get up there?

Not even just a was total loser and was on those social networking sites heavy. I had nothing to offer but worthless time and penis.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
maxresdefault.jpg

To put it in perspective. I am literally number #45. She is been a great gf so far. Everything was going great until I found out. I feel so cheapen. I have only been with 2 women long term.

Edit: I am 29, she is 27.
The way i look at it is this: My body count is over 45 by now so who am I to judge? If you like the chick just go for it, breh.:manny:
Besides, I dont know why you clown even ask chicks that question. Some shyt you shouldnt want to know .
Besides, she'll likely lie anyway so why ask? :smugdraper:
Like Chris Rock said "just be happy you hitting it now"
2: 23 mark

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
What u mean loser? The hoes seem to like you if you had 100 from online.

U was online like that ? How long it take you to get up there?
A loser as in I was being a nonexistent father to my infant son, not truly grinding in my first passion (music), and not being focused on pursuing a lucrative career. I managed to get a college degree but didn’t fully apply myself. All because I was addicted to chasing p*ssy.

It didn’t take long to get up there if you’re on it and at it damn near all day.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
U was on tinder?

I haven't really did online like that, Imma try it out because the old fashion way be taking long sometimes, and I just wanna keep fukkin different hoes.

A loser as in I was being a nonexistent father to my infant son, not truly grinding in my first passion (music), and not being focused on pursuing a lucrative career. I managed to get a college degree but didn’t fully apply myself. All because I was addicted to chasing p*ssy.

It didn’t take long to get up there if you’re on it and at it damn near all day.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Are you still AddictedToHoes?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS