45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Op don't listen to anyone telling u not to ask chicks or guess they body count. You gon look lIke a fool messing with chicks with high body counts like hers.

You should get your nuts, dead it asap, and get your numbers up bruh.

I'm trying to understand the logic behind this. OP is (pretty obviously) not the type to be able to smash major chicks and wash his hands of them, so it makes no sense to tell him to keep fukking her (for however long) and then bounce. Not every nikka is built that way. This is exactly how you get lame nikkas who do the most to rationalize wifing thots.

He needs to leave ASAP. The only type who should even be CONSIDERING this kind of a chick is a high body count nikka who's "been there don't that". The average nikka has no business dealing with a chick with 50+ bodies on ANY level.....and certainly not one whose only fukked two girls.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I don't get it? Why are men saying don't ask if a chick got hella bodies? So what if she lies, you can guess if she a hoe hopefully. That's what hoes want, they want men to not ask about body count and wife them up and they feel like a princess.

Who wants to wife a hoe? Especially an undercover one?

:mindblown:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You right i was thinking about myself. I was gonna edit my post about him getting his nuts with her, but I said fukk it.

He should just leave her, if it didn't bother him, he wouldn't have made a post about it.

He should definitely get his numbers up so he doesn't have to go through this again.

I still can't understand how dudes be cool wifing chicks like this.

I'm trying to understand the logic behind this. OP is (pretty obviously) not the type to be able to smash major chicks and wash his hands of them, so it makes no sense to tell him to keep fukking her (for however long) and then bounce. Not every nikka is built that way. This is exactly how you get lame nikkas who do the most to rationalize wifing thots.

He needs to leave ASAP. The only type who should even be CONSIDERING this kind of a chick is a high body count nikka who's "been there don't that". The average nikka has no business dealing with a chick with 50+ bodies on ANY level.....and certainly not one whose only fukked two girls.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
If you're trying to get a woman with a low body count, you're gonna have to get one from Africa. My wife was only with one other man before she met me. Her younger sisters (both bad as fukk) are 24 and 22 and are both virgins.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you're trying to get a woman with a low body count, you're gonna have to get one from Africa. My wife was only with one other man before she met me. Her younger sisters (both bad as fukk) are 24 and 22 and are both virgins.

Most FOB chicks I've met are whores :yeshrug:. I used to treat foreign women with this higher respect, for some reason.

I'm happy for you, though.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I don't get it? Why are men saying don't ask if a chick got hella bodies?

Because there's no way to truly know and it leads down a long dark road of insecurity and speculation. As red pill fakkits like to say, "watch what she does, not what she says". Since women aren't forced or legally bound to give an honest answer, what does asking do but show yourself to be an idiot and a fool?

So what if she lies, you can guess if she a hoe hopefully. That's what hoes want, they want men to not ask about body count and wife them up and they feel like a princess.

You say "that's what hoes want" as if there's some royal decree that forbids hoes from lying. Hoes don't want nikkas to stop asking because they're hoping to get wifed, they want dudes to stop asking because there's no point and it only shows the nikka is insecure which is a turn off.

If you can "guess" how many nikkas she's been with then you can do so without asking. Even chicks with genuinely low body counts get irritated with being asked because A) it says "hey, I suspect you're secretly a hoe....prove me wrong lol?" and B) "I'm very insecure about my performance..soothe my ego?"

Asking only makes sense if you really believe that such a question would catch a real hoe off-guard and get her flustered enough to vomit out a genuine answer. Yet nikkas have been asking chicks "so....how many?" for decades now. Any hoe with sense would have a low number at the ready because she's so used to being asked. A nikka asking is not throwing any curveballs to a seasoned hoe so why bother?

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
If you have a child by her, your child will most likey not even look like you but one of her past nikkas. Its been proven that a woman will keep some dna of her ex in her and no matter who impregnates her, the kid will look like her ex lover.

DNA From Sperm Of Ex Partners Lingers In Female Flies And Influences The Genetics Of Her Offspring

she has 45 nikkas dna in her, who knows what the child might look like.
Lol did you read the article? Did you read the title of the article?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Was those numbers mostly from college? I feel op should fukk 100 to ease his mind. Wonder how tho? Tinder?
Not even just a was total loser and was on those social networking sites heavy. I had nothing to offer but worthless time and penis.