45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole way men think about a Women's body count is bizarre. Women are not men. They think and process differently than us. A body count of 45 at 27, tells me that hse does not see sex as a very important thing. So she just gives it away to any guy who might come along. If you don't feel the same way about sex, then you should leave her. No need to make this overly complicated.

Since when do women not like/enjoy sex?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I won't dive into particular numbers/cutoffs cuz people have different opinions. But projecting a certain mindset, or inability to be faithful onto a person just cuz they have a high number is stupid. A chick who has 20 partners and they all came from relationships or when she was single is a lot more trustworthy than a chick with 7 where 3 came from repeated train sessions and two more came while she was cheating on her boyfriend.

We both know that the chick with 45 bodies is 10 times as likely to have “repeated train sessions” :mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My serious relationships the history of past girlfriends (or lackthereof) has been a point of discussion, as well as sexual health...not numbers and chicks they were just fukking with no strings attached, these men have also inquired about my relationships, not # of sexual partners.

You’re right I personally don’t ask numbers unless I have the feeling that she was promiscuous.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why do people say there's something wrong with asking. I'm a woman, and I'd want to know if it was some crazy number. I had a guy friend tell me that he had a friend who had sex with 60 something girls. Mind you, were 19 so his friend was in his late teens/early twenties as well. It was off putting to hear such a high number
Women say it's wrong to ask so they don't have to answer.

Men say it's wrong to ask because we're supposed to be "players" and "keep our cool" and let things come out. It's also best to remember that a good deal of posters here are 30+. IMO I can "let a female tell on herself" but the 1, 2, or even 3 episodes that slip out of her mouth may be about 3 out of only 10 sexual partners instead of an NFL roster...at my age (24/25) I can accept a woman with 10 bodies.

Meanwhile, the chick I ask outright might tell the truth about having 20 partners (which is too many), or tell me 20 when it's 35, or she might have only been with 3 but will tell me 10 because she may feel the need to keep up with me and come off sexually experienced (a good deal of people assume I have the option to sleep around).

The point is if it's important to an individual they should ask. If I feel like I'm heading into something serious/exclusive with a woman I'm asking. 10 years from now it may not be absolutely necessary to ask but I likely still will. If they find my question childish they probably are afraid to answer and I shouldn't be with them.

LuvKaya

Pro
Daps
Are you staying cause the sex good?

Update: Wow, didn't expect to get this much feedback. Truth is, I have decided to swallow my pride and stay with her. I didn't want to create an awkward valentine's day so I went through the motions as it was still bothering me but now I have decided to cherish what we have and move forward from that. Honestly, never thought I would be that guy and am glad she revealed the skeleton in the closet before someone else did. I did wish I was more out there in my younger days.

Rawhigh

Banned
Daps
Women say it's wrong to ask so they don't have to answer.

Men say it's wrong to ask because we're supposed to be "players" and "keep our cool" and let things come out. It's also best to remember that a good deal of posters here are 30+. IMO I can "let a female tell on herself" but the 1, 2, or even 3 episodes that slip out of her mouth may be about 3 out of only 10 sexual partners instead of an NFL roster...at my age (24/25) I can accept a woman with 10 bodies.

Meanwhile, the chick I ask outright might tell the truth about having 20 partners (which is too many), or tell me 20 when it's 35, or she might have only been with 3 but will tell me 10 because she may feel the need to keep up with me and come off sexually experienced (a good deal of people assume I have the option to sleep around).

The point is if it's important to an individual they should ask. If I feel like I'm heading into something serious/exclusive with a woman I'm asking. 10 years from now it may not be absolutely necessary to ask but I likely still will. If they find my question childish they probably are afraid to answer and I shouldn't be with them.
It's interesting that a woman would feel the need to exaggerate her number. I don't think I'd ever do that, and I agree that if it's important to you, you should ask...At the same time, I understand the people who don't care.