45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If you're trying to get a woman with a low body count, you're gonna have to get one from Africa. My wife was only with one other man before she met me. Her younger sisters (both bad as fukk) are 24 and 22 and are both virgins.
Those african broads are some lying ass, fake ass, good girlz....
Dont trust them... Smh

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
The way i look at it is this: My body count is over 45 by now so who am I to judge? If you like the chick just go for it, breh.:manny:
Besides, I dont know why you clown even ask chicks that question. Some shyt you shouldnt want to know .
Besides, she'll likely lie anyway so why ask? :smugdraper:
Like Chris Rock said "just be happy you hitting it now"
2: 23 mark

If you had a 4some with 3 women, you would be cool with your girl having a 4some with 3 men?

I know you the swinger cat so you might be okay with that. The average cat wouldn't.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This OP nikka fukking with us lmao
This nikka got all the SIMP-ass threads...
:russ:

:ufdup:Cut it out, bro...Got me wasting brain power on ur bullshyt lol

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If you had a 4some with 3 women, you would be cool with your girl having a 4some with 3 men?

I know you the swinger cat so you might be okay with that. The average cat wouldn't.
Again, im not into being a hypocrite. Some of the women i deal with have confessed some of the crazy shyt they've done and the way i look at it is who am i to judge?

The only thing i wont condone is fukking for money and i dont think i could date a stripper either. But if you were fukking just because you love sex.. I do the same so why judge? It's hard to find people you LOVE in this world so if the breh is really into the chick i'd say go for it. But i understand everyone has their own hang-ups so only do what you're comfortable with, i guess:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why have that convo. Get the STD stats, make sure non of he hommies smashed and go.

all of these women have a past breh

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
U was on tinder?

I haven't really did online like that, Imma try it out because the old fashion way be taking long sometimes, and I just wanna keep fukkin different hoes.
I fukked only 2 women off Tinder.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Most FOB chicks I've met are whores :yeshrug:. I used to treat foreign women with this higher respect, for some reason.

I'm happy for you, though.

A slut is a slut and most women are sluts. Nothing to be ashamed about as a women just dont try to act like you are something you arent.
:manny:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Lmao! I think what I'm trying to convey is that life isn't as simple as the boxes we like to put people in.
I'm half trolling but also half pushing people to think beyond these binaries b/c I do know chicks who were wild as fukk and now Suzy homemakers.
You don't become an automatically good wife for not having a lot of bodies. And the character of somebodies heart can't be quantified by their body count.

Excessive promiscuity IS oftentimes a sign hell in men and women that there is something going on. But that doesn't mean that's who she is for the rest of her life. And also be honest, either u naive if u think there ain't more than a couple of freaks married with family photos OR u in denial.

I'm not encouraging people to go chase down train lovin broads, but I also don't advise people to dismiss what could be a good person who genuinely cares about him just b/c she had some wild ass nights. Especially in our current dating climate where "bytches get ghosted" if they not fukkin by the 1st date.
:mjlol:It ain't even about being fair. It's just common sense.

I personally would not entertain a woman at that age who admitted to sleeping with 45 dudes for any other reason than becoming 46 (really 86). That thing has been pumped and dumped more than a Ponzi Scheme. Promiscuity is a sign of a broken person, man or woman.

That's 45 (conservative estimate) persons who rejected the notion that she was a fit person to take off the market and establish something serious.

On the flip side, there are men who want to be promiscuous as well and run up in as many women as possible, just not those they wish to take seriously. It's possible to have a group of females that can be placed into that category. I'd be willing to bet that the promiscuous women who are now Suzy homemakers are probably horrible wives which would explain why the divorce rates are that high. You don't become wife material by not being promiscuous, which is true, but, id much rather bet on the woman that has been in 3 or 4 stable relationships with a 3x multiple for bodies than the woman with 45 and speeding towards the dreaded wall at 30.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I personally would not entertain a woman at that age who admitted to sleeping with 45 dudes for any other reason than becoming 46 (really 86). That thing has been pumped and dumped more than a Ponzi Scheme. Promiscuity is a sign of a broken person, man or woman.

That's 45 (conservative estimate) persons who rejected the notion that she was a fit person to take off the market and establish something serious.

On the flip side, there are men who want to be promiscuous as well and run up in as many women as possible, just not those they wish to take seriously. It's possible to have a group of females that can be placed into that category. I'd be willing to bet that the promiscuous women who are now Suzy homemakers are probably horrible wives which would explain why the divorce rates are that high. You don't become wife material by not being promiscuous, which is true, but, id much rather bet on the woman that has been in 3 or 4 stable relationships with a 3x multiple for bodies than the woman with 45 and speeding towards the dreaded wall at 30.

Yeah dudes talk about a women sleeping with 1-2.5 different dudes a year as a good thing when it means she cant keep a man lol.

If thats what dudes are into then more power to them.

If a woman is productive when she isnt in a real relationship she will be focusing on her self not looking for the next dude but then again women arent productive by nature so theres that.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
A loser as in I was being a nonexistent father to my infant son, not truly grinding in my first passion (music), and not being focused on pursuing a lucrative career. I managed to get a college degree but didn’t fully apply myself. All because I was addicted to chasing p*ssy.

It didn’t take long to get up there if you’re on it and at it damn near all day.
U was banging lonely cuban milf housewives in Coral Gables or something? Lol jesus.

Not that I would know anything about that.:mjgrin:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Yeah dudes talk about a women sleeping with 1-2.5 different dudes a year as a good thing when it means she cant keep a man lol.

If that's what dudes are into then more power to them.

If a woman is productive when she isn't in a real relationship she will be focusing on her self not looking for the next dude but then again women aren't productive by nature so there's that.

They will rationalize and spin it as if women like sex just as much as men but a quality person is a quality person. Any idiot, man or woman will try to lock down a person who checks their boxes. The fact that the arbitrary 44 have not done so led me to believe that there are issues. Simple law of averages.

If a woman has not been wifed up by 30 its because her value is in her box. Simps are in abundance in the 2010s and if a woman cant get a simp to commit like then that tells you all you need to know OP. I keep telling brehs on here, women who put it down have been around. If they are still out there past prime and not a story of an ex-husband or broken engagement comes up, RUN.