45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They will rationalize and spin it as if women like sex just as much as men but a quality person is a quality person. Any idiot, man or woman will try to lock down a person who checks their boxes. The fact that the arbitrary 44 have not done so led me to believe that there are issues. Simple law of averages.

If a woman has not been wifed up by 30 its because her value is in her box. Simps are in abundance in the 2010s and if a woman cant get a simp to commit like then that tells you all you need to know OP. I keep telling brehs on here, women who put it down have been around. If they are still out there past prime and not a story of an ex-husband or broken engagement comes up, RUN.

The thing is only a minority of men are even slutting themselves out and those who do admit they aint ish.

For some reason women cant just admit they are sluts and try to pass off being a slut as normal when it isnt.

The avg man sleeps with less than 10 women in their life, the dudes sleeping with 100 women are minority but women try to act is if all men sleep with 100 women on avg so dudes need to stop beign hypocrites lol.

STD numbers speak for themselves, you have a large pool of women sleeping with a smaller pool of men hence hetrosexual men (speaking for black people) dont lead STD numbers while black women do.

You go to any small town or a hood and it will be 10 dudes who are the fathers of 50 womens children lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
45 means 65 in hoe speak

Hoe =\= slut

A hoe is someone selling p*ssy, its literally their source of income.

A slut is someone who loves sex and has alot of sex with numerous partners because sex is a recreational activity for them and not an intimate one.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
U was banging lonely cuban milf housewives in Coral Gables or something? Lol jesus.

Not that I would know anything about that.:mjgrin:
A lot of times with their husbands present. :wow::mjcry:

While he is :mjgrin:

More seriously, CraigsList in its heyday is when I fukked some of the baddest women I’ve ever fukked.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Most FOB chicks I've met are whores :yeshrug:. I used to treat foreign women with this higher respect, for some reason.

I'm happy for you, though.

I totally agree with you about the African women living here in the US. I should have been more clear though in my post but what I'm trying to say is that if a man is 25+ and worried about body count, he needs to get a chick from Africa. That is still living in Africa as of now. The area where my wife is from is very sexually conservative. They don't even talk about boys or sex with their parents and their brothers won't even let another dude look at them at least until they graduate high school. I'm not Ethiopian so I got a pass but if I was, I would have had to send my family's elders to her house and have them beg for me to marry her. My wife could be lying about her body count but frankly, I don't care. I do know that it would have been damn near Mission Impossible for her to date any dude before she turned 18. That goes for most of her close friends and all of her sisters (all of which are still living in Africa right now). That's why a lot of women turn to whores when they come to the US. It's so conservative in their area and they come here and go crazy fukking a lot of dudes.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
maxresdefault.jpg

To put it in perspective. I am literally number #45. She is been a great gf so far. Everything was going great until I found out. I feel so cheapen. I have only been with 2 women long term.

Edit: I am 29, she is 27.
If you are treating her like she is a queen stop it now

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Why the change? People grow up - some folks are fine fukking new partners until one day they actually think about the risks, not the labels. Some people break up with an s/o and don't want to be tied down again, they enjoy the freedoms of being single, until they don't want to be. Being Betty Crocker doesn't mean she ain't still a freak, she just decided to be a freak for hubby.

And women with high body counts get wifed daily without having to front, not sure where the idea that it only works out if they emulate a good girl comes from. These IG hoes, strippers, and known thots are prime examples. :ld:
Why you always defending thots?

She knew what she was doing when she did it, it didn't matter because she was poppin'. She's not popping no more so she wants a change. Y'all hate when square ass nikkas go from nice guys to stone cold players with no kindness in their heart but advocate for this. It's selfish and childish on both sides. She should have never been no thot to begin with.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I totally agree with you about the African women living here in the US. I should have been more clear though in my post but what I'm trying to say is that if a man is 25+ and worried about body count, he needs to get a chick from Africa. That is still living in Africa as of now. The area where my wife is from is very sexually conservative. They don't even talk about boys or sex with their parents and their brothers won't even let another dude look at them at least until they graduate high school. I'm not Ethiopian so I got a pass but if I was, I would have had to send my family's elders to her house and have them beg for me to marry her. My wife could be lying about her body count but frankly, I don't care. I do know that it would have been damn near Mission Impossible for her to date any dude before she turned 18. That goes for most of her close friends and all of her sisters (all of which are still living in Africa right now). That's why a lot of women turn to whores when they come to the US. It's so conservative in their area and they come here and go crazy fukking a lot of dudes.
Most chicks wild the fukk out away from home. That's not an Euro or African thing, that's just what women do. I remember we had this party and the girls was doing the nastiest shyt trying to get nikkas like me to their bedroom, all aggressive and rapey like.

It's just what girls do when they find you attractive or desirable.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
One, you shouldn't have asked or went looking for that information.

Secondly ... if she's clean and I don't know any of the brehs that ran up in her prior to me ... I don't care. Out of sight, out of mind :manny: :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why you always defending thots?

She knew what she was doing when she did it, it didn't matter because she was poppin'. She's not popping no more so she wants a change. Y'all hate when square ass nikkas go from nice guys to stone cold players with no kindness in their heart but advocate for this. It's selfish and childish on both sides. She should have never been no thot to begin with.
What? One that post wasn't about this girl and two, a lot of people go thru phases where they're fukking a lot cuz they're not tied down and may not want to be, of course you change when it's time to find some thing real. How the hell you build a serious relationship while still fukking 2-3 other people? :dahell: