45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
The kind of man who feels compelled to ask these kinds of questions is exactly the type of man who shouldn't be asking . He's not ready.

That being said, 45 is high as fukk, and that's assuming that's the real number and not a crude estimate. It doesn't matter how you break it down; even if she started fukking at 12 and "only" fukked 3-4 nikkas a year, the number still points to high levels of instability or irresponsibility.

Even for some of the "slutty" chicks you don't start seeing those kinds of numbers till the late 30s and 40s for the simple fact that unlike men, most women are not insatiable and willing to fukk on just about anything (unless for money). Most chicks haven't even met 45 guys they WANT to fukk by age 27 (unless she's an IG thot or an industry chick surrounded by attractive/high value men on a regular basis), let alone actually fukk them and tell the tale.

It obviously bothers you (and understandably so) so just next her and call it a day. And no, unlike some of these nikkas I'm not bout to advise you to just keep fukking her for a while and break up after a while. That's exactly the type of (non)logic that gets some of you nikkas caught up down the line.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Was those numbers mostly from college? I feel op should fukk 100 to ease his mind. Wonder how tho? Tinder?

I’m going through something similar. In regular convo, my lady confirmed at least 25 and she’s 22. Was a very misguided chick. :yeshrug:

fukked over 100 women easily so :francis:.

I don’t ask, just live.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Op don't listen to anyone telling u not to ask chicks or guess they body count. You gon look lIke a fool messing with chicks with high body counts like hers.

You should get your nuts, dead it asap, and get your numbers up bruh.

Do not listen and wife up hoes, lmao. You will look and feel like a fool!

maxresdefault.jpg

To put it in perspective. I am literally number #45. She is been a great gf so far. Everything was going great until I found out. I feel so cheapen. I have only been with 2 women long term.

Edit: I am 29, she is 27.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Men are uneasy with women who have high sexual partners because we instinctively associate it with a higher chance of infidelity. Remember, a woman can be sure that the kid they are pregnant with is theirs, men can't.

Frankly, a lot of people are not built for fidelity in today's society.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Her soul is tainted. Too man connections.

Sex is not Disney land.

Did you talk about sex and morality with her ?

Chicks that experienced, next the logical thing to ask is "Do you get turned on from sex these days" and "What's make a man stand out from all the other men"

Of course when you ask these questions she's gonna be highly offended but you have a right to now especially if her body count is that high.

Real issue is she doesn't really value sex and that's a problem, even for a man willing to look past the bodies.

What's she gonna value about you?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pay full price for something everyone got for free brehs, one dikk has never been able to satisfy her so whenever she gets bored or there is an argument she will hop to another dikk

Commitment is the male vagina, you think if she found out you had 45 relationships and told em all you loved em she'd be creating threads ?

RUN
:ohhh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is precisely why you don’t ask, especially if you’re not experienced. I’d have to pass on that though. Probably a few abortions in there too.

:picard:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
45 sexual partners is a lot. I don’t even think as a dude I’d want to end up with 45 women, or allow that many to mess with me unless I just wasn’t in a relationship for years and years. I’d have to be in a real “special place” to get that number.

I say that but I’m not actually too far from that number so I can see HOW it MIGHT happen, but only as a man from my vantage point which is uniquely different...

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Ignorance is bliss.. what you don't know you don't care about, but if I hadn't already and wasn't completely in a happy relationship with her.. I would not knowingly wife a chick that had 45 bodies.

I like how chicks wanna pick and choose what double standards apply to them and when.. shyt don't work that way when it comes to a chick you really wanna call yours. For a man, a woman he is serious about is an extension on himself.. if you're in a congregation where multiple dudes can say they already been inside your chick then you're gonna feel some type of way cause like it or not you're gonna look like the clown that wifed or tried to wife a chick that belongs to the game.. everyone else leased but you decided to finance..